Role Play Servers Euro?

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know if there is any news on a roleplay server on the European side of things? I think we should be allowed to have at least one more server and it should be a roleplay server. I definately believe the need is out there for such a move - i know this would require a new server but i do believe that this should be the case, for one i think that some players that play Excalibur and Prydwen need another server to try out other realms as some players stray away from the PvP Camlann server all together.
Sorry for the rambling, it happens...

Views please and thanks in Advance! ;)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Iirc GOA have stated some time ago that all european servers are RP servers.

Wait.

They aren't.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

So they were all made as part Roleplay servers but no one knows about it?

Think we need more information about whats happening in the future and or more upto date plans about the way the game is going..

Would still like to see another English Server tho, RolePlay prefered imo ;)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
A roleplay server in the US has ingame CSR presence monitoring for inappropriate names and OOC over public channels. As Goa are unlikely to put ingame CSRs in, the idea of an rp server would be unenforceable. All the non-rpers would eventually wander across and turn it into the same environment as Excal or Prydwen. Unless you could get around that point I can't see a roleplay server having much of a chance unfortunately.

Sigurd

Banned
Roleplay servers in the US are a joke, they're just slightly less full of script kiddies etc. than most servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom