RoH GoM DrF

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Surplus to present requirements : (all 100% and pristine)

I have :

Gem of Moirai
Ring of the Heavens
Chain of the Taur (neckie)
Dragonfury (Sword)

I need :

Flowing Shawl of Anatalya
Guthlac's Great Shield
Arc. Astral Leggings of Fortification (Chain)
Astral weapons.

Stats :

Gem of Moirai
Spirit 7%
Str Cap +8
Con Cap +8
HP Cap +64
Combat spd 2%
10 Charges of Endurance Regen
Ring of the Heavens
Con 24
HP 40
Spirit 6%
Style Dam 2%
Str Cap +10
10 Charges of Haste
Dragonfury (2h Sword)
Sword 4
Str 24
Cold 9%
Spirit 9%
Lifedrain Offensive Proc
Chain of the Taur (Seer neckie)
Piety 12
Cast Spd 2%
Healing 7%
Dex Cap +7
Spell Dur +7%
10 Charges of +75 Acuity

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Ring of the Heavens
Con 24
HP 40
Spirit 6%
Style Dam 2%
Str Cap +10
10 Charges of Haste

This item has been sold....

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Trade

old.windforce said:
Torvargz-e has a Flowing antalya shawl for sale

Aye, tx. But I think he wants plats for it.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
Aye, tx. But I think he wants plats for it.

well if you dont wanna pay plat, forget about the guthlac shield, not all of thoose drops you have for sale there are worth togheter what guthlac is...

time to rethink maybe... you are asking for some of the best items ingame, and your aint that good, that sword, why use that when you have artifact weapons, ml10 weapons, and soon champ weapons ? the ring, sure its great, but not that uber overpowerd expensive... gem, sure nice, but same there, nothing uber expensive... neck yea good i spose, but quite many tend to use PH on there seers... that shield, best warrior shield ingame, has been since SI came, and i realy doubt any better will come before daoc is dead, that cloak, quite a popular one (althou i would rather pref SoM but hey thats me), thoose legs, realy nice especially for healers... rare and expensive... ml10 weaps aint to regular either if i rmbr correctly. atleast not the "wanted" ones...

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Plats

...I only want the Shawl cos it looks nice...

The RoH is one of the rarest drops in Midgard, (at least on Prydwen) only very occasionally dropped by Cyrek. There have been at least two guys attend Jacina's raids for many weeks just to build up enough mod to have a good chance of getting it. Anyway, I won one and sold it for an extremely good price, which may not be 'uber' to you, but it sure was to me.
Same with the Gem of Moirai - very much in demand and judging by the offers I've had, and the price being asked on Excalibur, it'll eventually sell at the price I want, which is based on what I paid in auction.
Oddly, players actually seem to want these things you dismiss so lightly and contemptuously.
Guthlac Shield was a passing thought. You don't have to tell me how superior it is. Now TG raids don't happen and we won't see many more, I can live without it though, especially as a guy who has one put a copy in my Guild Hall and it appears to be the ugliest I've ever seen.
ML10 stuff isn't that hard to get - I have 3 characters with astralised templates, and I've sold several pieces. I wanted the legs to save having to keep swapping around to summon the cloak. That's only a matter of time.
Dragonfury is one of the slowest swords in the game, and the price it's on CMs at reflects that, and not your view. The only reason I'm selling it is that I respeccced my Skald in hammers - and nothing beats Malice in a template. (Same with GoV and SoM actually.) You can sing all you want about Champion Weapons - until they're here I'll make do with what we have. Maybe Dragonfury and Dragonstorm will fade away, who knows?
In any case, many players don't bother with templates, especially for PvE, so to say the things I have on offer 'ain't that good' doesn't make sense without qualification - but you're entitled to your opinion. I'll be happy to take any of those 'not so good' items off your hands, but somehow I don't think you'll take me up on it, always assuming you have such dross to spare.
I've been trading in this game for a long time, so I have some idea of what's what - and it's quite enough to have to deal with GoA's pathetic attempts to nerf that part of the game without negative input from the side-lines.
And, to top it all, you mis-read the post - which I suppose I have to take the blame for. It should have read "Aye, but he wants PLATS for it." meaning not he wants plats, but he wants alot of plats. And fyi his asking price was not a long way off what I got for RoH.

HF :D

MerC Knightshade
<Dragon Foe>

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Hey mister you take that back!
Guthlac is with no doubt the prettiest shield ingame. Not my fault some damn Mythic designer couldnt reflect it in housing art >:<

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
what im saying is that the amount of plats wanted for thoose items, atleast the shawl and the cloak is insane, the shield, i guess hmm i would atleast turn down a offer on 200p if i had it. i migth would sell it for 300p, but only migth, not sure i would, now i dont have the shield so i dont have to bother about it, and yea, its quite possible the ugliest shield ever made, but DAMN, it rocks, both statwise (for malice/battler combo, if you are a warr i know you know what i mean?) and spd/end usage...

Yes Dragonfury is slower then malice or battler, i myself have a dragonstorm on my warrior in my inventory, and yes, it does more dmg then the artifact 2h's even thou it lacks the melee % bonuses. but however, i still dont use it because you miss out on a nice charge/procc...

the prices are high on RoH yea, dunno for 100% what it goes for now, but when i bougth it, i got it for 45p, i would guess its a bit more expensive now, maybe say like 70p ? or? anyway, it still dont cover the cost of a guthlac shield, the cloak ive seen go for around 90p, ppl are fkking worse roleplayers then me =P but hey, there cash not mine, so i dont care... and well, some of the ml10 pieces aint expensive, the hauberk for example i sold for 10 or if it was 15p, cuz it aint that good, and dont fit into a template realy i would say... but it all comes down to what ppl want... some of the armor pieces are quite cheap ive seen, some are not. chain legs and cloth legs are 2 that aint that cheap...

oh, and cemi0, trained any in duels yet ? =D

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt that Guthlac shield pretty easy to farm? I know of course you can be unlucky and have it not drop, but im pretty sure it can be done with just ml9 sm + fopbot :O

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
Isnt that Guthlac shield pretty easy to farm? I know of course you can be unlucky and have it not drop, but im pretty sure it can be done with just ml9 sm + fopbot :O

dont think its to hard to kill the mob no, but its the respawn timer and drop rate that is kinda fkked if i dont recall wrong... and also the fact how wanted it is by every single warrior that has smth between the ears...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
pve warriors are better of with the 10% block bonus shield imo

no shiit sherlock ? any warrior using guthlac in pve should get his balls kicked! and after that cut off, and after that forced to eat them and enjoying it!

Kanim

Banned
Melachi said:

I doubt 1 sm pet can take 2 elder icelords at once. Not to mention the fucked repop triggers and mobs you would have to kill to get to a safespot to regularly farm guthlac.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Hey mister you take that back!

..and you know me well enough by now to know I ain't no mister. :)

Yeah, I like the Sentient Tower Shield as well. 10% block is worth killing for... and...it has a glowie :) and dont look like a bog-house door :mad: and I can afford them :)
Even the medium version Kite is a fair asset.

Unless you're gonna spend the National Debt in plats, decent templs can be tricky to make. I would say GoV/Malice/SoM is as good a base as any, though Astralising can be interesting, especially for casters.

My main concern about lovely weps like Dragonstorm vs artis is that they wear out. If you can afford the outrageous repair costs, artis don't ofc.

Strangely enough I haven't met many players who farm TG....

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Danord used to farm tg not so long ago, but he cant be arsed anymore I think

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Lots of people still farm TG, atleast from my guild.
But they cba to go down to Guthlac cause his pretty deep. And as kaiser said the respawn thing is a bugger >.<

Torvarg

Loyal Freddie
Roteca said:
what im saying is that the amount of plats wanted for thoose items, atleast the shawl and the cloak is insane, the shield, i guess hmm i would atleast turn down a offer on 200p if i had it. i migth would sell it for 300p, but only migth, not sure i would, now i dont have the shield so i dont have to bother about it, and yea, its quite possible the ugliest shield ever made, but DAMN, it rocks, both statwise (for malice/battler combo, if you are a warr i know you know what i mean?) and spd/end usage...

Yes Dragonfury is slower then malice or battler, i myself have a dragonstorm on my warrior in my inventory, and yes, it does more dmg then the artifact 2h's even thou it lacks the melee % bonuses. but however, i still dont use it because you miss out on a nice charge/procc...

the prices are high on RoH yea, dunno for 100% what it goes for now, but when i bougth it, i got it for 45p, i would guess its a bit more expensive now, maybe say like 70p ? or? anyway, it still dont cover the cost of a guthlac shield, the cloak ive seen go for around 90p, ppl are fkking worse roleplayers then me =P but hey, there cash not mine, so i dont care... and well, some of the ml10 pieces aint expensive, the hauberk for example i sold for 10 or if it was 15p, cuz it aint that good, and dont fit into a template realy i would say... but it all comes down to what ppl want... some of the armor pieces are quite cheap ive seen, some are not. chain legs and cloth legs are 2 that aint that cheap...

oh, and cemi0, trained any in duels yet ? =D

Yea that's kinda the problem with those "rare" items, it's really hard to put a price on em. But I'm not using the Flowing A. Shawl in my template just because I do prefer the SoM procc since it saves your a*rse quite much if you're lucky.

But then again, after playing RvR abit on cluster I've come to the conclusion that Albion actually only consists out of Sorcs/Cabbys and the rare wizzies, so maby I would actually get more out of making a "200 hit cap + 26 Con cap" template instead of using SoM... kinda wondering now...

Edit: And Hibs actually don't exsists(sp?), atleast they be very darn rare ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom