ROH - Discuss pls :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
sadly its the French way of doing things, having dealt with French companies before they will drop everything at the end of the week no matter what. Its not as if its anything new. Though one possible good thing for WAR isn't it going to be based in Ireland? At least the Irish work hard :)

If its one thing the Irish have shown over the years is that they are very, very constructive! :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
next wednesday... seems to be NOW.. ( tuesday in GOA time :p ) .. i received a mail, telling me it was tomorrow 22/8 .. 5 min later i could log in game :D .... GOA ftw ... or something

Well accoutn page still wont open, i got in via the backdoor timm mentioned , went to subs page, payed the 1month.. said to me order succsessful or whatever it says.. but hahahahahah , account is still closed..

So , they havnt got the stupid thing workin.. i think this is headin towards a 4th time quittin if it aint fixed by tommorow :p (and the cash paid back into my account if its subbed 2 times :p )

but hey, is that really such a bad thing ^^

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol kinetix wants to see how many rps hes zerged and added this week ;) where as on my ranger i've zerged 1mill80k rps this week b4 u say anything kin :) and Xersoq done the same :> long live the stealthzergs!

Dont care about rps :( just want my sexy sig back working QQ

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I can't even login to my acc anymore... Did they disable it totally now?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dont care about rps :( just want my sexy sig back working QQ

Edit: first 2 weeks after patch was making average 250k everyday amongst my chars just playing in the afternoon :) ...ahh good old days :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I can't even login to my acc anymore... Did they disable it totally now?

Nah, this is how they "fix" the problem with server running low on people and all the complaints. They're not abandoning the sinking ship, they're "trying" to fix it!!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Where french are concerned think less a case of dropping stuff for the weekend and mroe a case of dropping everything for august. Suprised if they even got anyone answering the phones.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
whats ROH means ?

(Roll Of Honour)

Seems to work for me though, or is there something wrong with it? Not updated?

Would be really nice if they could shove the clusters into one place though, instead of the old prydwen and excalibur.

Edit: However it does improve my epeen a wee bit to see my chars on #2 and #9 spots for pala/cleric etc.

Edit2: Nope, it ain't updated :( Though I guess that works in my favour with the new rp awards and me being inactive and all! So I'll vote, don't fix it!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
(Roll Of Honour)

Seems to work for me though, or is there something wrong with it? Not updated?

Would be really nice if they could shove the clusters into one place though, instead of the old prydwen and excalibur.

Edit: However it does improve my epeen a wee bit to see my chars on #2 and #9 spots for pala/cleric etc.

Edit2: Nope, it ain't updated :( Though I guess that works in my favour with the new rp awards and me being inactive and all! So I'll vote, don't fix it!

Not updated since ( and maybe before patch came out) like more then 3 weeks :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Chronicles of Camelot said:
The technical problems impacting the Dark Age of Camelot billing system need an extended maintenance period.

No operation can be done on the subscription site until it's reopening which is expected tomorrow morning. Thank you for your patience.

Keke Kinetix!

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
.. just let us play and bill us after or something ?, take a limited loss in subscription revenues maybe ?, the "you cant play even if you bloody mailed us the money in gold" attitude sucks.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
i once made 80k a day, give epeen plz!!

add a zero to that, and maybe :/ wouldn't be way to shocked if someone managed that in a day tbh... only 10 hours of 80k/hour! Bring up a leet caster group and do some zerg-farming all day, now that's what I would call rp pl. Ding RR6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom