ROH - Discuss pls :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Takes 5 days for GOA to fix the billing issue so they can collect money but they need more then 2 weeks to fix the ROH problem lol.

Discuss pls im bored :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
u still havent learnt GOA is a very unreliable company that shouldnt really run on-line gaming ?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah i wanna see my 1 mill/week :( give roh!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
u still havent learnt GOA is a very unreliable company that shouldnt really run on-line gaming ?

They resolved billing issues in 5 days but then again im not saying they should run a bank now am i? :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
They say it will be resolved wednsday aka tomorrow(22). Since it was reported 17 agust you make the math :D

Yeah right, the fact that it whas reported on the 17th doesnt mean the bullshit started on the 17th (thursday the 16th it started).

The fact that GOA is saying that it will be resolved tommorow, doesnt mean that it actually will be fixed tommorow, cause first they've mentioned it would be fixed yesterday.

Get it? :|

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
next wednesday is 29 :E

Yeah what also troubles me is the fact that they report it on the fryday news and then mention it will be fixed on monday. I mean seriously, what respectable company says to its online customers; "We're sorry we've got a problem, but we're gonne take a brake, because its the weekend. kekethxbye!"

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah what also troubles me is the fact that they report it on the fryday news and then mention it will be fixed on monday. I mean seriously, what respectable company says to its online customers; "We're sorry we've got a problem, but we're gonne take a brake, because its the weekend. kekethxbye!"

Yes they can also say the world is about to end tomorrow or that hell will freeze as of today.
The fact is that at least they are repairing the problem and have an estimated time to repair it. As for ROH it was " we are sorry but now we have a game convention to go to/plan wich is more important that our current players"

In case you didnt notice the initial post was kinda straight foward to this, tooo bad you didnt understood :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
well read the news on their site, they said "next wednesday"

i did. Im not an expert on english but when some1 says next wednsday on a monday i think they are refering to the closest or next in line wednsday. thats my 2 cents at least

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well its not really clear tbh, they should've given a date instead of a day.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
uivgylsoøruøb xdfl-jblxcjk. oøsui'fåBKxjxklcv bnøsohbhergæsørieguøsojødflvjcndfjgherugherugheruighihlsdfjkghsldkvncjvndjghserukghslghkdguhdrklghsldughsdlkur

ftw

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yes they can also say the world is about to end tomorrow or that hell will freeze as of today.
The fact is that at least they are repairing the problem and have an estimated time to repair it. As for ROH it was " we are sorry but now we have a game convention to go to/plan wich is more important that our current players"

In case you didnt notice the initial post was kinda straight foward to this, tooo bad you didnt understood :p

So ie. you would be fine with: "We are repairing the problem and the eta = when hell freezes over.

Dard

Part of the furniture
i did. Im not an expert on english but when some1 says next wednsday on a monday i think they are refering to the closest or next in line wednsday. thats my 2 cents at least

Speaking as an englishman, if someone said to me "next Wednesday" today, i would take it to mean that they are refering to Wednesday next week & not Wednesday (this week) ie :- tomorrow, if they where talking about Wednesday tomorrow they would have called it "This Wednesday" instead, although it is entirely possible that a Frenchman with a poor grip on the English language has referred to "this Wednesday" as "next Wednesday" causing some confusion amongst its multi-national player base.

Hope that clears the issue up.

Vive La France :england:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
The telling point to me has already been made - what company would be aware of the problem on a thursday or even a friday, and then not pay someone overtime to fix it over the weekend?

Imagine if Amazon or Paypal had a bug involving payment, do you think all the web guys would leave on a friday and wait until regular working hours to fix it? It's very telling indeed. :(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Yes...yet again ONE MORE reason for the guys that choose to play Warhammer ... to go Mythic side and let GOA qq.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Speaking as an englishman, if someone said to me "next Wednesday" today, i would take it to mean that they are refering to Wednesday next week & not Wednesday (this week) ie :- tomorrow, if they where talking about Wednesday tomorrow they would have called it "This Wednesday" instead, although it is entirely possible that a Frenchman with a poor grip on the English language has referred to "this Wednesday" as "next Wednesday" causing some confusion amongst its multi-national player base.

Hope that clears the issue up.

Yes indeed it does mate ty for clearing that part. Now we just need to know why ROH is down for almost 1 month and billing resolves in 5-10 days.
Maybe XML is harder then Banking :DD

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
next wednesday... seems to be NOW.. ( tuesday in GOA time :p ) .. i received a mail, telling me it was tomorrow 22/8 .. 5 min later i could log in game :D .... GOA ftw ... or something

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
although it is entirely possible that a Frenchman with a poor grip on the English language has referred to "this Wednesday" as "next Wednesday" causing some confusion amongst its multi-national player base.

next wednesday... seems to be NOW.. ( tuesday in GOA time :p ) .. i received a mail, telling me it was tomorrow 22/8 .. 5 min later i could log in game :D .... GOA ftw ... or something

so Wednesday for next week wasnt even this wednsday but this Tuesday :)
Sorry Tuthmes :D
Now we just need ROH working lol

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
lol kinetix wants to see how many rps hes zerged and added this week ;) where as on my ranger i've zerged 1mill80k rps this week b4 u say anything kin :) and Xersoq done the same :> long live the stealthzergs!

Chance

Loyal Freddie
i bet a big company would pay for ppl overtime to fix it over weekend so some geeks can sit and wank at their last week rp :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It might as well be a problem of the Bank Counterpart, hence they reported it and the morons told em that they gonna fix it next Wednsday.
As for the ROH, well :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The telling point to me has already been made - what company would be aware of the problem on a thursday or even a friday, and then not pay someone overtime to fix it over the weekend?

Imagine if Amazon or Paypal had a bug involving payment, do you think all the web guys would leave on a friday and wait until regular working hours to fix it? It's very telling indeed. :(

sadly its the French way of doing things, having dealt with French companies before they will drop everything at the end of the week no matter what. Its not as if its anything new. Though one possible good thing for WAR isn't it going to be based in Ireland? At least the Irish work hard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom