Part of the furniture
Oh and btw, the rogue is a chinese farmer. xD

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
I think this says more about the pallys skill than the equipment of both ;p

But still, funny screen, especially funny to see a pally with sulfuras :D

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Rogues are OPd, but pally with yber equ losing to rogue is really silly indeed :p

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, grats?
Have 3-shotted pallies in epics in duels before. :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Danya said:
Hmm, grats?
Have 3-shotted pallies in epics in duels before. :p
Well, your EQ is decent, and you're not a clueless chinese farmer. :p

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
On another Note

I just beat a lvl 51 warrior (duel) and i was only a lvl 47 rogue at the time :) was well amazed i beat him as there was 4 lvl's differnt between us ;) but certainly made my day

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Bone's said:
I just beat a lvl 51 warrior (duel) and i was only a lvl 47 rogue at the time :) was well amazed i beat him as there was 4 lvl's differnt between us ;) but certainly made my day

Rogues can basically kill a warrior/paladin without getting hit if they got their stuff up and everything hits, though that doesn't happen to often.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Would a chinese farmer really take time out of farming to duel outside Ironforge? Also, could a chinese farmer spell "heh"?

I think the answer to both questions is no.

Funny though.

Afran

Part of the furniture
AhoyHoy said:
Would a chinese farmer really take time out of farming to duel outside Ironforge? Also, could a chinese farmer spell "heh"?

I think the answer to both questions is no.

Funny though.
Answer to both is yes :p

Talk to a chinese farmer on Twilight's sometimes and he knows quite good english :p (said "hi" to him once and he never stops PMing me now.)

Also duelled quite a few around Orgrimmar, Azshara and the usual farm spots. :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Afran said:
(said "hi" to him once and he never stops PMing me now.)
Guess it gets pretty lonely and boring trying to make enough money for food out there.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Afran said:
Well, your EQ is decent, and you're not a clueless chinese farmer. :p

someone that plays there char like what 12-14 hours a day probably isnt clueless imo

Afran

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
someone that plays there char like what 12-14 hours a day probably isnt clueless imo
Ever fought a chinese farmer? Have fought quite a lot around Azshara, and trust me, they couldn't play more clueless. The most free CP out there :p

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:

Pressing sinister strike for 12-14 hours a day wont make you l33t.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Rogue who knows how to stun lock + has Cold Blood and Preparation won't loose against any class one on one, does not matter how well the other class is played.

Gray

FH is my second home
I fucking hate rogues, theyre so annoying.

I was duelling one, i was level 60, he was level 52. Not a problem i thought.. (Altho then he was a rogue..) kept on stunning me, backstabbing me, really didnt stand much of a chance as i could only take a few swings.

Eventually it was down to a level playing field, he then all of a sudden turns "Friendly" to me, so, me (Without relising) thought the duel had ended and went to turn away, only for him to hit his finishing move on me, used some Mind-Control thing dnt know what, but annoyed the fuck out of me loads

Afran

Part of the furniture
Gray said:
thought the duel had ended and went to turn away, only for him to hit his finishing move on me, used some Mind-Control thing dnt know what, but annoyed the fuck out of me loads

Haha :D That's the engineering gnomish mind-control cap :p

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Rogue who knows how to stun lock + has Cold Blood and Preparation won't loose against any class one on one, does not matter how well the other class is played.
LOL?
I like it when rogues try to stunlock me, makes it much easier to beat them. ;)

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
hows it make it easyer when you cant do ought :p i find that if one rogue trys to stunlock me he always has a mate :/

Afran

Part of the furniture
Danya said:
LOL?
I like it when rogues try to stunlock me, makes it much easier to beat them. ;)
9 times out of 10 I won't open with CS, simply because of blink; but if they're facing a wall or it's inside a building, I will open with CS if I get the chance, as then they'll just blink into the wall (every mage so far has :p) and blink's cooldown is 15s(?) so can KS if needed.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
As a Warrior, Rogues are a fucking piece of piss to kill. Anyone who is having probs with them ought to reroll.

Mind you it helps I also have a 60 rogue and that most people who play Rogues are complete spacktards and don't know their class...(myself excluded ofc ;)).

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
pala's r0x, mine pwns all ololol \o/ xD
even more so when i get a new 2h, will wtfpwn newbs like afran :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom