**rogue Movie**

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
Scared? <bruce lee stance>
Hehe ;)

Not really, no. I do like competition, I just had enough getting ganked by 4-5 people when trying to solo in Daoc. The thought of being ganked while questing / leveling etc doesn't really appeal to me. Sure, it would be nice to take revenge on them, but in the long run it'd just be frustrating. I believe rushing to 60 to PvP would take away atleast half of the game for me.

Those are my reasons. Guild hasn't voted yet though, so it might still be PvP (but I doubt it). :)

Thus, I'm hoping that the ability to enjoy the competitive side of WoW will be fun on normal servers as well; games without a competitive/fun end-game die quite fast for me (like FFXi).

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
My first ever mmorpg was DAoC and the most fun I had there was the exploring...finding new places, beautiful sceneries and nice friendly people! The quests (I may have done ALL DAoC quests) took me all over the classic world and into SI, mostly on my own and gave me days/weeks of giggles/excitement ...and running away from purple mobs.

Now, after seeing those 'Battlefields' (thx Whispie for the link) my mind is made up: normal server and if possible on Open-Beta: RP normal server for me :clap:

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
Crap rogues imo, button bashing Sinister Strike doesnt make u good!

Both of them pretty much missed every opener from stealth in that movie and resorted to button bashing to beat their oponents

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
oh ye nearly forgot to say that video reminds me of of pre nerf zerker infil sbs ;> SPAM I CAN NOT PLAY THIS GAME MUST PRESS MY 1 KILL BUTTON

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Conchabar said:
oh ye nearly forgot to say that video reminds me of of pre nerf zerker infil sbs ;> SPAM I CAN NOT PLAY THIS GAME MUST PRESS MY 1 KILL BUTTON
and your SB got far? ;)

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
lol=/ i was no shadow zerker when it was in prenerf status ;< i was stupid ;c

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Solid said:
resorted to button bashing to beat their oponents

I do agree that the movie is pretty poor stuff, but having now played my rogue a little more (ding 10, yay!) I have to report that some button bashing is needed ... it can be pretty hard to tell exactly when you're energy levels are sufficient to make the wanted move/combo so I will bash the attacks until they work -- I would think in PvP, where every second counts, the button bashing will increase exponentially.

Release

Fledgling Freddie
Worst thing I've ever watched. All it shows is 2 no-skilled wankers...

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Turamber said:
I do agree that the movie is pretty poor stuff, but having now played my rogue a little more (ding 10, yay!) I have to report that some button bashing is needed ... it can be pretty hard to tell exactly when you're energy levels are sufficient to make the wanted move/combo so I will bash the attacks until they work -- I would think in PvP, where every second counts, the button bashing will increase exponentially.

Yeah - noticed that too, had to keep spamming the attack I wanted to do to get it off soon as it was possible due energy regenerating in ticks. I'd probably like it more if it was a constant flow, not 5 blocks.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Only took my rogue to 16 but didn't really feel the need for bashing buttons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom