rofl

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Darkangel i hope u read this, ur the biggest prick in thid with maybe the worst char also...

( for any1 who hasn't met him yet he backstabs ppl and sprints off, re-stealths, BS, sprint, re-stealth so on and so forth )

i poped u a few times and pooned ya down 2 the ground with garrote and most times came off with way more that 50% hits....

also when we were all dueling in lookout hills you would wait for duels 2 end and BS the person who won ( most of them at this point were on like 5% to 20% hits )

so basically ur the worst SB out there, but i do hope u keep playing so i can continue 2 farm ur ass for the free arpee's....

btw ding 1L4 thnx 2 all ur efforts :D MoS2 here i come ..

gohan

FH is my second home
Sean said:
Darkangel i hope u read this, ur the biggest prick in thid with maybe the worst char also...

( for any1 who hasn't met him yet he backstabs ppl and sprints off, re-stealths, BS, sprint, re-stealth so on and so forth )

i poped u a few times and pooned ya down 2 the ground with garrote and most times came off with way more that 50% hits....

also when we were all dueling in lookout hills you would wait for duels 2 end and BS the person who won ( most of them at this point were on like 5% to 20% hits )

so basically ur the worst SB out there, but i do hope u keep playing so i can continue 2 farm ur ass for the free arpee's....

btw im not leaving u when i see u now, just come running over an kill me on bridge for the fun of it so fuck ya i see you - your dead ^^ i wont add if ur 1v1 ect but im not just gonna /hug ya an leave ya

Weever

Banned
gohan said:
btw im not leaving u when i see u now, just come running over an kill me on bridge for the fun of it so fuck ya i see you - your dead ^^ i wont add if ur 1v1 ect but im not just gonna /hug ya an leave ya
lol is this wot u were expecting from earlier sean? :p
u sed u were prolly gna get something about u :>

p.s. gd 2 see u back in thid gohan :> although dnt like the sound of gohany, sounds ghey :mad:

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:

13, right?

gohan

FH is my second home
Weever said:
lol is this wot u were expecting from earlier sean? :p
u sed u were prolly gna get something about u :>

p.s. gd 2 see u back in thid gohan :> although dnt like the sound of gohany, sounds ghey :mad:
hahah \0/ well it is pink ect ^^ sorry for killing u earlier got zerglods didnt see ur name till after i killed ya :<

Weever

Banned
gohan said:
hahah \0/ well it is pink ect ^^ sorry for killing u earlier got zerglods didnt see ur name till after i killed ya :<
lol np :p i always die on that gimp theurg :p only made him so i cud play thid till the account closes and i take a long needed break over the summer :) having no bb sux wen u only have 400 hp tho :p and ppl like 2 take about 50% per hit lol :wanker: ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:

:wanker:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
kuddo's to Sean <3
and goddamn Gohan , that hunter of urs fcking hurts , don't think i killed u once with my bm?

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
BAH! i wanna come back!!! Gohan, dont think ive fought you myself yet. so please, when im back, i wanna duel on my ranger/hero mate. From what im hearing the stealthers are back in thid! :D

So whats the action like these days?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont think you can blame him, if he dont run the 6 alb stealthers on stick will all add and the odd scout/caba/sorc/wizz try to cast before he dies. If you want more competition stop pushing mids/hibs outta thid by constantly stealthzerging anything that moves.

Boa

Fledgling Freddie
ive won over gohany unbuffed.. and i think he was buffed.. on merc, so not v much skillz is needed^^ but aye, gohany hurts much with her 2h sword.. and her fucking leeching wolf.. nerf!

gohan

FH is my second home
Boa said:
ive won over gohany unbuffed.. and i think he was buffed.. on merc, so not v much skillz is needed^^ but aye, gohany hurts much with her 2h sword.. and her fucking leeching wolf.. nerf!
aye well thid mercs are OP :p 5 sec stun with no purge + DT

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
guys get a life, get out of thidranki shit and come to a bigger and better BG like Leirvik or Cathal Valley for some real abilities and see how your characters do then?

gohan

FH is my second home
Craft said:
guys get a life, get out of thidranki shit and come to a bigger and better BG like Leirvik or Cathal Valley for some real abilities and see how your characters do then?
hahha u are joking? leirvik is sadder than thid by far ... its like im gonna lvl a char all the way to 44 but dont wanna do them last 6 cos big boy RvR scares me ..... thid is just /lvl 20 alts ect nothing to serious ... yes some people make a "career" out of it but the majority are just casual players that are bored on thier mains

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
i got 12 50's i dont mind 'Big Boy' RvR at all, i just like a few extra toys to play with, when characters come out into their own

Dorimor1

Banned
Why would someone take a toon to 44, artifact them and spend time SCing, do CLs and MLs just to play in a BG with not much action? Please, get a life. You can get ready for thidranki within an hour and do well.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
i have no SC or anything, i just get my characters kitted out with old stuff from my 50's, no ML's either..

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
You start them at level 35 kthxz

true m8 but u cant be cl5 at lvl44 since u will need champion exp which u only get at lvl50 so no use really of doing em

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Alliandro said:
true m8 but u cant be cl5 at lvl44 since u will need champion exp which u only get at lvl50 so no use really of doing em

/agree
The less of my Leirvik opponents who waste their time doing them the better IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom