ROFL Haagensong

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Lol m8... no1 can even start to comment on your inability to compete...let alone your lameness.

Comming to where we sit in peace with some others...attacking with even emoting (can accept that, being the c*nt u r)... but also jumping in water..so that the one u r facing cant see the cleric on top... with the obvious healing ( u r a noob just thinking that one would not notice)... and then finish the work sweating ... along with your cleric friend ? U r one the definitions of LOOOOL.

And i dont even minds that i died... i laughed my arse off. /rofl

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol nice argument really but there are some ppl who dont play for rps

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
semi weird name..dont remember now. rr7 i think..looked CM member.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
my first whine thread, mother would be so proud!
lol lets clear this up-
1- This was my first run without fg in rvr on my mincer, of course i wont be very good (call me a noob or whatever you elites call it)
2- To me you all stood around looked like a dueling ring so if u want to have a little meeting go elsewhere not so public if you dont want to be attacked
3- I think what you meant to write was I DIDNT emote, well tbh i dont care.
4- I fought you for a good 3 minutes before the cleric (who iw as duoing with)who was afk at beno saw me losing health and decided to move (i went soloing as i was bored of waiting)
4- As you are so elite im sure you know bridges are bugged for pets so the reason i jumped in water was my dumb pet decided to run off the bridge and go for a swim so i wasnt going to fight you without it. By that point the cleric acme back from afk
5-For someone who doesnt care about dieing you sure do make a good point showing that by making a whine thread on FH
6-As you fought me once you clearly know that im a c*nt dont you. :kissit:

<3

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Lolz..whose whining? :p Look at how u play...i was laughing, and got nothing to whine about. Adding and stuff aint something new, but this was worth mentioning. U almost did what Elaleni does when he eats dirt. Instead of just die and come back for another try ... like all do ...
And i know u ... u got a wiz or something right ? Addfuckatard with the fgs. Thats u allright :)
Yes correct, typed 'with' instead of 'without'. And i am not elite..so i dont know about the pet thing u say, dont play any pet class. As for the duel ring... 2 albs that passed by, 1 mid and 1 hib...that all didnt engage in frenzy fighting but took their time fighting their enemies... aint a 'duel ring'.
Anyways...i have had my fun...indirectly informed peeps to act accordingly when u r around them (for those that didnt know at least) ... and end of story :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Can...... ppl..... stop... talkin......like...... foooking.......scitzo's.........pls....k....thx...laaaaa.

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
So basically you, with all your skill and awesomeness, died to a cleric with a weird name and a minstrel who can't play, and then proceeded on to the forums to try write a post about it all? You are a one man circus, do you know that? Why did I ever stop reading FH...

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
So basically you, with all your skill and awesomeness, died to a cleric with a weird name and a minstrel who can't play, and then proceeded on to the forums to try write a post about it all? You are a one man circus, do you know that? Why did I ever stop reading FH...

Roflies u little man ..i was on my untemplated rr3 warrior...hence i lost after a while. But i just wanted to share the laughing xp i got from that dude.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
whats up with FH being so crap lately, why cant people use irc or pms for this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom