ROFL - a 'guide' for your amusement

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Oooh... I remember "Special Needs" on Albion. They weren't there for very long, though... and most of them were morons.
Nomen est omen... see?;)

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by sickofit...

Ivan says they are all playing on Ekscalibar!!1
We should rename it into... hmm... "Special Needs"?;)

Did i really post that ? i must be mentally challenged then :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

dont worry Ivan we knew it all along.

here have this nice jacket with extra long arms just for you, and we have also rented a nice hotel room for you with special rubber walls, the room service might be a little shabby though.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

Did i really post that ? i must be mentally challenged then :p

I was merely referring to your theory... ;)

O

old.LandShark

This thread has been hijacked by bad dudes :(

I wish I'd rolled on prydwen/alb tbh - not because I dislike Exc/Alb, but because everyone else seems to :p

D

Danya

Originally posted by sickofit...
You are kidding me, aren't you? On the other hand.. everyone spelling a simple word like Excalibur wrong must be mentally impaired...
No, not kidding, from the excalibur RvR forum:

Originally posted by envenom
dannyn plz delete even thou ive never seen ur hib char well like i care anyway if ur hib char is on excaliber probs explains the spies we have in this realm

Note the bad grammar, barely readable sentences and misspelling of excalibur (even though it's at the top of the page when you post...) Oh real smart guy is envenom. ;)

I

ivan_tribbiani

Wot who on Earth told yous two that Ecxkaliber was spellt Excalibur ? Go back to GE and get sum edukatin dun. :m00:

j/k <ill post this addon everytime i mean it, dont want to seem rude>

P

- Pathfinder -

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by envenom
dannyn plz delete even thou ive never seen ur hib char well like i care anyway if ur hib char is on excaliber probs explains the spies we have in this realm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROFL :D

I

ivan_tribbiani

Im affraid im missing the point here as usual : How is having characters in two different realms on two different servers <which would be logical wouldnt it> considered spying ? Maybe im missing something here ? Enlighten me please

O

old.Gombur Glodson

index.htm

There, thats how you spell it
E-X-C-A-L-I-B-U-R

Think you'll manage that?

O

old.Tohtori

Exma...exbali...excma...excamalababibur!

Well close enough.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani
Im affraid im missing the point here as usual : How is having characters in two different realms on two different servers <which would be logical wouldnt it> considered spying ? Maybe im missing something here ? Enlighten me please

It isn't, thus envenom getting all miffed at Dannyn about it becomes all the more funny.

I

ivan_tribbiani

Noticed you can spell Esxcaulieber correctly in your Avatar :) GJ

I think i get it right most of the times too. Re: Envenom calling Dan a spying monkey.... well he may be right about the monkey :) but he sure aint a spy ---> however if he were io would like to know what those damn hibbies are getting high on :clap:

D

Danya

Actually he didn't call me a monkey, that was you... *Plots to make ivan pie.*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sheesh... someone remind me to delete my measly l21 hunt0r on Midguard/Exwalibar before Fagan has me court martialed for spying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom