ROFL - a 'guide' for your amusement

O

old.LandShark

Taken from a link on Allakhazam today:

========
Blade Guide by Melkio 42 Blade Merlin

Creation - Either race Celt or Firbolg it doesn't matter all that does is that you put your points into STR, you can pick between QUICK or DUR the last points really don't make that much of a difference. ( DUR? uhh, durrr..... wuh? wha? )

Skills - I went with blades because the class name "Blade" what really counts is what you put your points into! most people say Celtic Dual and Blades then the last points go into parry....they are so wrong, Yes CD and Blades you do more damage, but the whole thing about Parry is at high levels you will parry and evade alot so you wont get hit as often, Works very well in RVR combat.
(did that make ANY sense? People say CD+blades but they'er wrong, it's CD+blades that's best!)

Group vs. Solo - As this class you are good in both, you can solo quite well you also play a big role in groups. When you solo you need a Bow to pull with. You pull the Monster with the bow soon as it comes up to you, whack it to death very simple. (use tactics!11¬) In groups you don't want to be the main tank you want to be the support for the main tank. Most of your fighting moves start on the side of the monster or back, so its best to start your chain of attacks in those positions. (omg, some actual advice there)

RVR - Blademasters do quite will in RVR (ROFL) but you can still be killed. What killed me most is Archers, Pet classes and Mez classes, (mostly i die to classes!) Its a close match but you can kill Tanks from Albion side but Midguard side don't think about it. Rouge classes are easy to kill because of the Armour they wear (all rogues wear cloth! fact!) and the low hp they die fast same with Caster classes.) What you should do is bring a Mentalist.druid and Eldritch or Enc and you got yourself a nice RVR group. (i.e. some people to do the killing while you run around looking for the assassins that are 'easy to kill')

====

Found that gem while looking around at various class guides...
tickled me ;p in a sarcastic kind of way

I

ivan_tribbiani

Nearly fell off my chair laughing. This guy surely knows how to promote his class, but other than that ehem....

BMs are the gimpomonkeys of RvR a well-known fact. And i must say that his line of reasoning is amazing... such a contraversial person :)

F

Flimgoblin

BMs are as gimpy as mercs! :)

But that's a superb guide... I wanna play one now :)

D

Damon_D

That dude's being a bit to many disco bisquits

I

ivan_tribbiani

OK first of all im not racist... im not no matter what you think.

..... I bet this guy is American.
<no further comment>
Please prove meh wrong.. please

B

blain

Rouge classes are easy to kill because of the Armour they wear (all rogues wear cloth! fact!)QUOTE]

Well no-one told me...

Blain - 37 Healer
Randolm - 20 Runecaster
Softly - 5 Shadowblade - Currently wearing Leather! fact!
Vikingar - Midgard - Prydwen

E

Elvewen

Re: Re: ROFL - a 'guide' for your amusement

Originally posted by old.Blain
Rouge classes are easy to kill because of the Armour they wear (all rogues wear cloth! fact!)QUOTE]

Well no-one told me...

Blain - 37 Healer
Randolm - 20 Runecaster
Softly - 5 Shadowblade - Currently wearing Leather! fact!
Vikingar - Midgard - Prydwen

Emmrm.. Scouts Studded... Minstrals Chain...

Rogues are just easy to kill because we have crap HP

I

ivan_tribbiani

Whoever said that Rogues are easy to kill ?

<i laugh in your ugly face :p >

D

Danya

I can kill BMs /flex
Pity he plays US or I'd demonstrate for him. ;)

V

Vell

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Rouge classes are easy to kill

What, because they're too busy looking into the mirror to apply their makeup?
No wonder we never see Lafala in RvR - she's too busy being a rouge class! Now I understand!

I

ivan_tribbiani

Good point..... read on the guide from a person who thinks that rouge means assasin or minstrel <har har har har>

O

old.LandShark

Vell - you DO realise HE wrote that, not me, yeh?
I'd hate anyone to think i was a raving madman :>

I

ivan_tribbiani

But of course we do realise that :wink:
Dont we lads and lasses ?

Yeah go blame it on the poor American fellow :wink:

< I know it wasnt you >

S

SFXman

but the whole thing about Parry is at high levels you will parry and evade alot so you wont get hit as often
Haha.... yeah... right... sure... it just doesn't show the animation at times :p
You often hit the dude with the damage showing and all but you are parrying... this guy really doesn't know jack or the guide was supposed to be an absolute total joke.

D

Draylor

Found that gem while looking around at various class guides...
tickled me ;p in a sarcastic kind of way
Yeah - I can imagine :)
I'd hate anyone to think i was a raving madman :>
You mean your not? Damn - another illusion shattered ;)

O

old.Tohtori

I honestly think that post is a joke. Well come on, there are lines like

"I mostly get killed by classes"

and

"Does that make sense? People say CD+blades but they are wrong! CD+blades is the best!"

so you have to wonder about the state of seriousnes in that post :p

E

erl

Tohtori:

I hope you understood that those lines were added by Landshark, and not by the guy doing the guide :)

O

old.Tohtori

Well how was i supposed to know that? Afterall i use (many times) that to say something in a "thought" way kinda thing. hmph...make it clear people! :p

O

old.LandShark

Sorreee =)
Since it evidently wasn't that obvious, all comments in italics are added by meself :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani
OK first of all im not racist... im not no matter what you think.

..... I bet this guy is American.
<no further comment>
Please prove meh wrong.. please

Ahh... gotta love the blatant anti-americanism. I think stupidity is an international disease... everyone can get it.
Just go and have a look at the Excalibur forums ... wanna bet 3/4 of them are americans according to your logic.
*sits down and waits for the ekscaliber flamers*

D

Danya

Too damn right sick... I just got accused of spying there for having chars on pryd/alb and exc/hib... clearly a spy at work here!!! :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Dannyn
Too damn right sick... I just got accused of spying there for having chars on pryd/alb and exc/hib... clearly a spy at work here!!! :p

You are kidding me, aren't you? On the other hand.. everyone spelling a simple word like Excalibur wrong must be mentally impaired...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

"stop that sicko we R nize ppl on excalibur an we R all UBER"

I cant believe someone can accuse you for spying when you play your main on a different server, lets all get paranoid and act like we're living in 1950 again woopeee.

wee I bet im going to get some flames now
/em brings out his steaks

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

wee I bet im going to get some flames now
/em brings out his steaks

Not many Americans here so you might have to wait abit :m00:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -

Not many Americans here so you might have to wait abit :m00:

Ivan says they are all playing on Ekscalibar!!1
We should rename it into... hmm... "Special Needs"?;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I bet all the people who did crap on US came to EU to act all knowing and uber to boost their ego.
And that is the real reason for all the leet talk crap we're seing en masse.
What ever are we to do? Is the english language doomed?
Will our children talk leet?
Will our children refuse the gift of Pie?
Will we ever go to Mars?
Will the people in Florida ever learn how to count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom