rocks !

S

SAS

Just played it multiplayer.

Nice change from shoot them ups. Last game I was in there were 10-15 of us all armed with swords, axes e.t.c and shields. Think gladiator and you'll picture the scene.

Good game :)

T

Testin da Cable

absolutely :D
maybe we'll meet up sometime ;)

S

SAS

Try it again wij. With the 1.07 patch it seems fine to me :)

O

old.Pupokalis

Rune is THE shit to have

Gsus, where have you guys been? :)

I've seen rune grow up, from 1.00 to 1.07 and it rox. BIG time.

Say SAS, who's the admin for the teamDM server? I have a report to make of a scripter... someone joins the server does multiple suicide scripts (or something like that) anyway, he dies like 50 times in 1 second (no shit) which makes the server crash/ lag out, or whatever.

It happened at about 6.45 american time. The players name was Player7
I have a screenshot of after the server lagged out, it shows the number of frags of the blue team, which is like -1000 or something. If you need it I can send it to you.

Greetings,
[-DSR-] Pupokalis

O

old.Melvin

Hmm I saw another guy who did the same some minutes ago, on the Barrysworld Teamdeathmatch server too, his name was "hacker".

I posted the prob on the official Runegameboards, maybe someone there could create a mod, that this idiot cant do this shet again.

P

Predator3

Say SAS, who's the admin for the teamDM server? I have a report to make of a scripter... someone joins the server does multiple suicide scripts (or something like that) anyway, he dies like 50 times in 1 second (no shit) which makes the server crash/ lag out, or whatever.

If you have any questions or reports of server crashers you can report them to me me at #bwadmins on Quakenet. If i'm not available there, please sent email to predator3@barrysworld.com.

G

Grimes

Originally posted by SAS
Just played it multiplayer.

Nice change from shoot them ups. Last game I was in there were 10-15 of us all armed with swords, axes e.t.c and shields. Think gladiator and you'll picture the scene.

Good game :)

yeah, its a good bit of fun. It gets played as a "warm up" game when I go to local LANS with my mates.
Its bit of a cultureshock at first, swing swords & axes rather than using guns, but running about with yer arm chopped off swinging a sword is kinda fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom