Roaken

Roaken

flee roaken now before your accused of sinking the titanic \o/

I admit, i was there but i did not put the Iceberg in the way, and i'm not allowed to tell you who did. I had to sign a NDA about that..

C

Carss

I admit, i was there but i did not put the Iceberg in the way, and i'm not allowed to tell you who did. I had to sign a NDA about that..

Who said anything about an iceberg?! you've given the game away now!! :twak:

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie

Pfft, if you were truly there you would have imediately mentioned the fact that the Titanic never sank, it was her sister ship involved in a big insurance fraud! Count the portholes :p

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Spoke to u ingame a few times since and u seem a very nice bloke, good luck in the job and hope to see u on a lot

PS : Btw, that labby quest problem i had, seems there was 2 commanders with the same name, on the 6th try we went alb steps for a laugh and it credited DOH :twak:

:D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome ... I reckon.

Why is there (as usual) nothing on the official site about these changes?

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
merge english cluster with italian/spanish one to fix the population, go fix it

bla bla bla WHINE etc!!!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
merge english cluster with italian/spanish one to fix the population, go fix it

bla bla bla WHINE etc!!!

naw, let's take over Limors! ;)

...and those non-Prydwenites shallst get a "-Servant of the Prydwenites" tag instead this boring -"Avalon" etc. :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
wow, why didn't they make you gm... at least you should keep giving lesser experienced people like our new gm here advice and a hand to get started, explain the buttons in the forum to him, he might not know how to use them properly!?

Unwanted advice can always be ignored and should be taken in the spirit it was posted - supportive, friendly, honest and optimistic. If you have any of your own advice for the new GM, or anything positive to contribute at all then the stage is yours. ... :rolleyes:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome ... I reckon.

Why is there (as usual) nothing on the official site about these changes?

Thats a fair point, could you push to get yourself formally announced, pretty important stuff imho.

Nate

FH is my second home
Welcome aboard the sinking ship! One might wonder what state of mind a man must be to board a sinking ship, but we're all in the same boat so one will not question it.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Hey not Bad Roaken, took 3 pages before someone b*tched at u....

More than i expected tbh :)

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome aboard the sinking ship! One might wonder what state of mind a man must be to board a sinking ship, but we're all in the same boat so one will not question it.

A man with a plan !!

Or a lifejacket of course

Gidget

Fledgling Freddie
cromcruaich, i'm not sure weather you figured what i was trying to point out. here is a more specific part of your post that i already quoted before.

.... Undoubtedly you'll of been briefed about forum use, however i'd say consider FH as a tool from which you can filter out the at least some of the issues that face players from day to day on the server. ....

it's nice to welcome the guy and stuff, but after all he's the guy that is being paid by us to competently support us, and come up with solutions for our problems.
i expect they didn't entrust that post he got to someone who doesn't have any experience whatsoever with comunity management.
so my point of view is, that on one hand he might have been offended by just that (which i don't care so much about), on the other hand you give other people the wrong idea about the whole situation.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
that on one hand he might have been offended by just that (which i don't care so much about), on the other hand you give other people the wrong idea about the whole situation.

Well it's for him/her to comment isn't it? I'm sure whosoever it was took the post in the spirit it was intended.

Unsure what you mean by 'on the other hand you give other people the wrong idea about the whole situation'? Perhaps you could expand, let me know what this 'wrong idea' is, and what the 'whole situation' is.

No point thrashing this to death really, not in response to what was basically a post from me wishing the new GM well, along with a bit of heart felt advice.

Think your response was a mini troll in truth, especially as i'm sure Roaken can speak for himself should he/she wish to, but I wont bang on about it with you any longer, as the initial post and my responses speak for themselves.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Met him today and he gave me a bit of a shock coming up behind with a red name tag ^^. He then watched a solo fight against someonelse which I lost due to bad suit and no buffbot (of course!) and then went on his merry way : )

Altogether a nice guy and seems to be following the great personal interaction of GMs in taking interest in what you're doing. Just last week a GM on avalon decided to pop up after we beat a FG and said nice job :D Jokingly around we asked him to /assist laruthia with dragon ae to which he declined but continued to follow us towards our next fight anyway in stealth mode! : )

I'll tell you what, twolls in pally epic which ask to duel you sure are scary :(

Altogether happy with the GMs encountered within the last week :) But then, in game, I've not had a problem with any GM anyway. Happy happy happy times :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Hey not Bad Roaken, took 3 pages before someone b*tched at u....

More than i expected tbh :)

I think the correct wording would be:

Hey, not bad Roaken... took only the first thing you did before you screwed up.

Less than I expected ...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Welcome, and good luck :)

I want to see a GM in-game in rvr as well :(

Just don't pop me when I'm stealthy or you'll scare the life out of me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom