Roaken

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I'll be your new Communtiy Manager for the English Servers,

I hope to talk to you or help you ingame,

Roaken.

aika

Part of the furniture
Welcome!
saw you in Hadrian today watching fights :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

Roaken.

bring a fire extingusher, you might need it on the boards :)

welcome,

:m00:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Welcome and best of luck in the new post :)

May your armour be flameproof and your coffee-machine never run out.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome :)

Oh btw you did bring some extra strength asbestos underpants i hope :fluffle:

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
A very warm welcome to the world of dyvet cluster and FH, where the whole experience is full of community love and completely flame free everywhere /hugs all round. ;)

:worthy:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
flee roaken now before your accused of covering up the rosswell incident, and sinking the titanic \o/

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Roaken.

Hiya, wish you the best of luck in your new job. Great to see you in game, really shows that you take an interest in the game and its players. Also good to see you on FH, which the traffic alone through this site firmly demonstrates that it is actually used by a significant proportion of the DAOC community. Undoubtedly you'll of been briefed about forum use, however i'd say consider FH as a tool from which you can filter out the at least some of the issues that face players from day to day on the server.

If you ignore the trolls, don't commit to what the GoA daoc dev team can't commit to, and are honest in all your dealings with the community here as well as sensible management of player expectations then you wont go far wrong.

Gidget

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya, wish you the best of luck in your new job. Great to see you in game, really shows that you take an interest in the game and its players. Also good to see you on FH, which the traffic alone through this site firmly demonstrates that it is actually used by a significant proportion of the DAOC community. Undoubtedly you'll of been briefed about forum use, however i'd say consider FH as a tool from which you can filter out the at least some of the issues that face players from day to day on the server.

If you ignore the trolls, don't commit to what the GoA daoc dev team can't commit to, and are honest in all your dealings with the community here as well as sensible management of player expectations then you wont go far wrong.

wow, why didn't they make you gm... at least you should keep giving lesser experienced people like our new gm here advice and a hand to get started, explain the buttons in the forum to him, he might not know how to use them properly!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom