Road Trip

C

CAC

i know there have been several threads on divers and how good/bad people are at driving but ive just completed a 600 mile round journey to cornwall and back in 10 hours.

i left at 3am this morning and have just got back home,this mornings weather conditions can only be described as apalling which sort of leads me onto my questions/rant....

1] why do people insist on putting on fog lights in the rain only to turn them off (and occasionally all lights) when its foggy and visability is less than 100 metres?

2] why do people refuse to use the inside lane and insist on driving in the middle lane at 55 m.p.h? (which effectivly turns a motorway into a duel carriage way if you overtake slower moving traffic in the correct way)

3]why do people slow down to 5 m.p.h when there has been an accident? (rubber necking causes long tailbacks on the motorway and more often than not a second or even third accident)

4]why do motorway police hide in blind spots? ( causing everyone to jam on the brakes to slow down to 65 m.p.h and the last second)

right having got all that off my chest ill be off bed :clap: :sleeping: :clap:

T

tris-

about number 4, you should be driving no more than 70mph anyway so why does it matter? if you arnt then you deserve to get caught and fined.

X

xane

Originally posted by CAC
2] why do people refuse to use the inside lane and insist on driving in the middle lane at 55 m.p.h?

Tsk, to use the phone, stupid, which the facist blairite bastards have banned now.

;)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by CAC
i left at *3am this morning* and have just got back home,this mornings *weather conditions can only be described as apalling* which sort of leads me onto my questions/rant....

2] why do people refuse to use the inside lane and insist on driving in the middle lane at 55 m.p.h? (which effectivly turns a motorway into a duel carriage way if you overtake slower moving traffic in the correct way)
ahaa!

no?

:p

K

KevinUK

You have to undertake those fools and cut them up, they still dont learn :(

As for sticking at 70mph..hmmm.

I'm a good driver, I just hate rubbish drivers slowing everyone up. :p

R

Rubber Bullets

Originally posted by KevinUK

I'm a good driver. :p

Everyone thinks they are a good driver, thats one of the problems.

RB

E

Embattle

Originally posted by KevinUK
You have to undertake those fools and cut them up, they still dont learn :(

As for sticking at 70mph..hmmm.

I'm a good driver, I just hate rubbish drivers slowing everyone up. :p

Hmm nice logic, so cutting people up is a requirement to be a good driver :p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Embattle
Hmm nice logic, so cutting people up is a requirement to be a good driver :p
Don't be silly! :eek: the only requirement to be a good driver is the ability to say "I'm a good driver" :p

D

Deadmanwalking

Well you fail on the fact you are too short to see over the steering wheel. So lets call it eeven :)

M

~Mobius~

Road Trip the movie is on Channel 4 in 2minutes, eerie!

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Road Trip the movie is on Channel 4 in 2minutes, eerie!

:doh:

As said above it was BBC1

J

Jonaldo

Dammit I stayed in all night watching Ch 4 waiting for it to start instead of going out for the night :(

It never came on and I was left in tears.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Dammit I stayed in all night watching Ch 4 waiting for it to start instead of going out for the night :(

One word.

HAH

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Jonaldo

It never came on and I was left in tears.
My brother in law has the DVD, uncut, its still crap. :(

J

jehu

The UK is too far damn small to take a decent road trip.

E

Embattle

Originally posted by jehu

Yes but we have decent corners which results in fun....if there isn't a traffic jam or cops or rain.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by jehu
M25

Goes on forever.

Fantastic raod trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom