Road Safety

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
This morning i saw Michael Schumacher on the news going on about how 1000 kids a day are knocked over and killed by cars.

whilst this is tragic ofc.. i just cant help thinking that Michael Schumacher is entirely the wrong person to be fronting such a campaign.

when he wasnt shunting Damon Hill off the track, he was parking his conked out car on corners to stop people getting pole position.

can anyone think of a more inappropriate person than the kamikaze kraut to front this campaign?

Gamah

Banned
This morning i saw Michael Schumacher on the news going on about how 1000 kids a day are knocked over and killed by cars.

whilst this is tragic ofc.. i just cant help thinking that Michael Schumacher is entirely the wrong person to be fronting such a campaign.

when he wasnt shunting Damon Hill off the track, he was parking his conked out car on corners to stop people getting pole position.

can anyone think of a more inappropriate person than the kamikaze kraut to front this campaign?

Micheal Jackson. 1000's of kids a day get knocked up by him :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
But he didnt ;)

He got cleared in court!

Proves nothing, sorry but when you pay millions out to a child and his family to stop them going to court or talking then you are hiding something. Standing behind the "protecting my reputation" does not work as it already was bugged from the mere talking about it.

And Jeremy and teh crossing safety was impressive. Seeing that accident in slow motion will give people second thoughts about pissing about :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Only one problem with that... Not many cars go > 300mph :p

whachoo talkin bout willis! loads do but as soon as they go past 88 mph they go *poof* i tell ya right now in the year 2.11 1/2 there are sooo many cars that go 300mph its just not funny, you try crossing a road back then and you see the chicken (whos also waiting to get across, why? who knows) laying an egg, that turning in to a chicken and then laying an egg etc etc and youll still be waiting! (too many fast cars and no pelican crossings been invented, tis madness!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom