frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Nice xD

and Nick :eek:

Main Entry: par·ley
Pronunciation: 'pär-lE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural parleys
Etymology: Middle English parlai speech, probably from Middle French parlee, from feminine of parlé, past participle of parler to speak, from Medieval Latin parabolare, from Late Latin parabola speech, parable -- more at PARABLE
Date: 1581
1 a : a conference for discussion of points in dispute b : a conference with an enemy

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye she has perfected her lagging skills lately....sad really.:puke:

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
Aye she has perfected her lagging skills lately....sad really.:puke:

Heh, it's meant as a joke. Why would he need to lag through amg when we're on the otherside? It's the combination of a shit pc and crap connection.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Loch actually plays on a pc specced much the same as a pocket calculator. Not suprising really :p

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
nick said:
Heh, it's meant as a joke. Why would he need to lag through amg when we're on the otherside? It's the combination of a shit pc and crap connection.
Well I can agree to the fact that server-lag/isp-lag has been of the worst kind lately and I suppose most casters (ppl using /face) lag loads too. I guess many of the lag abusing accusations are based on the current lag-state on Prydwen. Tho I have never been acused for it myself. Then again, when ppl normally dont lag then suddenly lag when beeing attacked (not saying Loch is doing so) is damn lame and deserves a /rude /dismiss.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
Well I can agree to the fact that server-lag/isp-lag has been of the worst kind lately and I suppose most casters (ppl using /face) lag loads too. I guess many of the lag abusing accusations are based on the current lag-state on Prydwen. Tho I have never been acused for it myself. Then again, when ppl normally dont lag then suddenly lag when beeing attacked (not saying Loch is doing so) is damn lame and deserves a /rude /dismiss.

tis twue and me is agwee :)

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
Hmm, has it ever occured to u that FPS drops in combats with more little luris and dorfs to render, compared to just speeding around the green fields of nothingless in emain :x ?

With pre mentioned pocket-PC it would sound logical that the poor owner would then lag
I don't see people warping around in stealther combats all that much, more in grp vs grp and stuff :x

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
TaF said:
Hmm, has it ever occured to u that FPS drops in combats with more little luris and dorfs to render, compared to just speeding around the green fields of nothingless in emain :x ?

With pre mentioned pocket-PC it would sound logical that the poor owner would then lag
I don't see people warping around in stealther combats all that much, more in grp vs grp and stuff :x
Think u misunderstood me.

Lets say a fight has started every1 seems to be doing fine (lag wise). As soon as the MA train "homes" on a target, the target suddenly starts to lag, warping around. For the last 20-30 secs both these 2 fg's have been inside the clip pane; why start lagging now? the comp has already been rendering 2fg for 30 secs almost....

:D

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
What Hardbe...Prudil said :p , when there is cases off "lagging" it always starts off when people approach the one "lagging" and when there's noone around that person it's fine again :eek:

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:

Lets say a fight has started every1 seems to be doing fine (lag wise). As soon as the MA train "homes" on a target, the target suddenly starts to lag, warping around. For the last 20-30 secs both these 2 fg's have been inside the clip pane; why start lagging now? the comp has already been rendering 2fg for 30 secs almost....

Must be terrible case of shaking hands then :eek:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:

we call that "sudden LAG SPIKE" ! :eek:

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:

Maybe the PC gets scared of the savage /assist train and freezes.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Polkadot said:
Maybe the PC gets scared of the savage /assist train and freezes.

my old one used to :). it also got scared of any mob that it had to load and froze. :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Remem said:
Hi i m tryin to be funny by writing W instead of R. k
Hi, I am a dimwit called Remember who likes to flame people and promote the size of my penis, but as soon as someone pipes up against me I flip out and start insulting them in Swedish.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Hi what the hell happened to my thread :(

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry nick, you just covered the building in petrol, the others lit it :(

pez

Can't get enough of FH
that was a beautiful movie, brought a tear to my eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom