RL Picture Thread!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What possessed you to wear make up then?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What camera were you using Teeds? Decided to get myself a proper camera (maybe an EOS ? - heard they're pretty good), given that the one on the HTC One (when I get it) will almost certainly be a pile of cack to photo anything in detail (4MP vs. the S4's 13MP lol)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What camera were you using Teeds? Decided to get myself a proper camera (maybe an EOS ? - heard they're pretty good), given that the one on the HTC One (when I get it) will almost certainly be a pile of cack to photo anything in detail (4MP vs. the S4's 13MP lol)

I have an Olympus OM-D (EP-5) The lens on it for that pic is a 7-14mm f4 Panasonic

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There's nothing like a poncy fashion designer in moody, looking off camera shots to make me put my hand in my pocket.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Look, the reason he's pale is he's probably spent 17 hours a day playing poker in bars with swarthy squint-eyed men with scars down their faces and wearing 1940's style hats even though its 100 degrees with women of questionable repute sitting on his knee stroking his good fortune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom