RL picture thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
.. There is a beautiful thing called "Manage Attachment" further down in your message window where you can upload your picture to this website .. So using the good old "I don't have a website who can host my picture" excuse will not do anymore .. Gotchaaaaaa ..

PS! Next we will probably hear that this function is not working for some reason .. That's why i added one in this post to show to the world that it works ..

Rather good guess :D .... But really, it doesent work for me. It says: The page aint working or summat ... Just in danish :p

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
It worked for me.

And no, I'm not re-posting.

Well, maybe sometime when I'm drunk or something.

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Darloch said:
Fooling around with me' cam atm.

.. You really got talent boy .. And i mean that seriously .. :D Love the atmosphere and the "silence" in your picture .. Thumbs up !!!

Tasslehoff said:
Rather good guess :D .... But really, it doesent work for me. It says: The page aint working or summat ... Just in danish :p

.. Ok then, i believe you .. Send me the pic, and i'll host if for ya .. ;) Or upload it .. What ever is best ..

Margaret said:
And no, I'm not re-posting.

Well, maybe sometime when I'm drunk or something.

.. Ooh, come on now .. Be fair .. I posted two pics just for you, of my piercing ..
wht.gif

Darloch

Regular Freddie
Thx mate! Positive feedback is always good. ;)
(which is something certain people on this forum should learn)

I think it's fun to play around with the light, and see how it alters the atmosphere of the picture. The first picture has a kind of quiet feeling to it, while the second is a bit more tense I think. The light from the lamp looks really cool on that wall.

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
.. Well, at least someone in this thread, YES thread, the RL picture thread, isn't ashamed of their looks ..

.. Keep it up Darloch .. Waiting for more .. :D

ED: And waiting for Margaret to get drunk .. :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
No, just in the winter.. Why?

Every single photo ive seen from people in Norway (Not just yourself), Has had snow in it. :p

leggy

Probably Scottish
Vardadringion said:
.. Well, at least someone in this thread, YES thread, the RL picture thread, isn't ashamed of their looks ..

.. Keep it up Darloch .. Waiting for more .. :D

Wait there I'll get you a sock.

:p

(shamelessly stolen from a man named wazz)

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Sharma said:
Every single photo ive seen from people in Norway (Not just yourself), Has had snow in it. :p

Hah.

Granted, this picture isn't taken in Norway, but it's from a Nordic country, so it's good enough.

Attachments

• forest1.jpg
    forest1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 41

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
.. Yeah, i can see the blond one in the front is smiling more that the rest .. :p

.. You naughty boy ..
sla.gif
hehe ..

Flesh

Banned
hrodelbert said:
Dunno , but if it helps it's called Fudge and all i know is that Walter>Fudge
THIS IS BOLLOCKS!
I demand that post be deleted.
Fudge > Walter.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharma said:

Eh.... Well... I don't think there's more than one pic I've posted here with snow in it... And how much snow do you see in Darloch's pics or Vard's? I think there has been very few pics of Norwegians in this thread with snow in it...

So.... Just for you....Old pics though...
Our cabin, with snow:
cabin_march31_88a.jpg

Without snow
cabin3.jpg

Look! No snow:
Me%20in%20the%20summer.jpg

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Vardadringion said:
.. Yes, where are your funny pics Amuse .. ? I dare you .. I double dare you .. hehe ..

i dont have any to uploads. the reason is that they have disapeard from my computer ower the years, and the pics i take with my webcam is to big to upload.

and i aint that funny ;)

Flesh

Banned
nick said:
Oh and Aremierel and her BF really need to start using IRC.
I think I mentioned that, but my post got deleted by an evil moderator. :<

Gombur Glodson

Fledgling Freddie
Lovely Norway :)
Spend many vacations there with the family ;o
Been awhile since I've been there though.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
nick said:
Oh and Aremierel and her BF really need to start using IRC.

I second Vard's why... ;)

Amuse said:
i dont have any to uploads. the reason is that they have disapeard from my computer ower the years, and the pics i take with my webcam is to big to upload.

and i aint that funny ;)
Hmmm... Heard about PaintShop Pro or the like?
Or mail them to me and I'll resize for you.. ;)

Flesh

Banned
Oh and my dog is female. oO
Don't see how that's relevant though, you're still not sleeping with her.

Darloch

Regular Freddie
LoL, this is really amazing. Flesh has posted about half the posts in this thread, which is a real-life picture thread, a thread were people are supposed to post pictures of all kinds... and guess what? He hasn't posted a single picture yet! All he has done is commenting whatever he dislikes about other people's pictures and started stupid discussions, like the one about spelling, wtf!? Spelling in a picture thread? Can you please go and find yourself a new thread? If you're not going to contribute to this thread, then you have nothing to do here. If you're too shy and don't dare to post a picture of yourself then you have no right to comment the other pictures. If you're going to write anything at all then write something positive!
Smack%20Bottom.gif

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
Oh and my dog is female. oO
Don't see how that's relevant though, you're still not sleeping with her.

.. Com'on Flesh .. I was just wondering so i could call the dog "he" or "she" instead of "it".. You know, making polite conversation .. Once in a while, try reply to others in a decent way will ya .. Please ..
deal.gif

Darloch said:
LoL, this is really amazing. Flesh has posted about half the posts in this thread, which is a real-life picture thread, a thread were people are supposed to post pictures of all kinds... and guess what? He hasn't posted a single picture yet! All he..... ..... .... ..... ...

.. Go Darloch, go Darloch ..
dance.gif
dance.gif

Flesh

Banned
Darloch said:
LoL, this is really amazing. Flesh has posted about half the posts in this thread, which is a real-life picture thread, a thread were people are supposed to post pictures of all kinds... and guess what? He hasn't posted a single picture yet! All he has done is commenting whatever he dislikes about other people's pictures and started stupid discussions, like the one about spelling, wtf!? Spelling in a picture thread? Can you please go and find yourself a new thread? If you're not going to contribute to this thread, then you have nothing to do here. If you're too shy and don't dare to post a picture of yourself then you have no right to comment the other pictures. If you're going to write anything at all then write something positive!
Smack%20Bottom.gif
I apologise, I'll go spend $700 on a digital camera, then stick my chest out and get people to take pictures of my pecs, and biceps, so that I look cool on the internet. :(

Edit !: There's a huge difference between being shy, and attention seeking..maybe you should learn to have some self-restraint?

Flesh

Banned
leggy said:
Is it acceptable to hit on Kaitlyn in this thread? Or will I look like a typical internet user?
No you can't!
She's mine.. she just doesn't know it yet. :eek:

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
I apologise, I'll go spend $700 on a digital camera, then stick my chest out and get people to take pictures of my pecs, and biceps, so that I look cool on the internet. :(

.. You really dont see his point do you? Or anyone else's for that matter .. You actually REALLY don't get it ..

.. And here i was thinking you where just pretending all the time .. Stupid me ..
crazy.gif

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Flesh said:

Edit !: There's a huge difference between being shy, and attention seeking..maybe you should learn to have some self-restraint?

or, you could bye cheap webcam, or something like that, and take a pic.

AND he is not an attention seeker, he is experimenting with hes camera, and doing a good job with it. if u noticed, not all of hes pictures are of himself, but other stuff aswell.

Do us all a favour, grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom