RL Picture thread 2

Arlone

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
Thought about it, but Umilard hasn't posted that pic himself, nor said he wanted it in the gallery, therefore I didn't do it... And there are more pics than just that one with more than one DAOC'er in it...
I will do what you ask however, IF Umilard comes here and says so...

And, Inqy, updated.. ;)
http://aremeriel.com/daoc/gallery/
well his name is already on the pic so it's not like people won't know it's him ;) Plus he's my irl neighbour and that gives me the right do do whatever I want to mess with him!!!11 or...? :D

I'll check if I can get him to post something here tho.

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Aremeriel said:
*Demands pic of Darklis now!*

ok, here it is!

um, attached as an attachment.. not sure it will work...

Attachments

• booots.jpg
    booots.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 100

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
Not true.. ;) Look:
str2.gif

And just to justify this post, me and my brother's dog, when she was still a pup...
Melissa%20sleeping.jpg
That dog is sooooooooooo cute! :)

oh and I still haven't managed to get a webbie to post my pic but I put one in profile :eek:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Vepo, that monitor is sexy!! :)
..does it work well?

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe thanks Ala, i'll host your picture on my ftp if you want.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Ala said:
That dog is sooooooooooo cute! :)

oh and I still haven't managed to get a webbie to post my pic but I put one in profile :eek:

Yes, she is cute... But a rascal though... Loves to play with toilet paper... And preferably a full roll of it... ;)

When you post a reply, there's a manage attachments button, that allows you to attach pictures to posts that are not online. They'll be uploaded to Freddyshouse.. Will add the profile pic for now though.. ;)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
Yes, she is cute... But a rascal though... Loves to play with toilet paper... And preferably a full roll of it... ;)

When you post a reply, there's a manage attachments button, that allows you to attach pictures to posts that are not online. They'll be uploaded to Freddyshouse.. Will add the profile pic for now though.. ;)
Ta hun :)

ye-roon

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:

KAWAAAAAAAIIIIII!

;)

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
How can I get my own? :eek:

I got mine with my broadband service, it's not that huge. Can only hold 100Mb of worth of files.

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Here's me if it worked

Attachments

• Tisme.JPG
    Tisme.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 235
  • Me.JPG
    Me.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 218

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
by the scary expression it looks like you´ve just seen my picture in the black/white one :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
by the scary expression it looks like you´ve just seen my picture in the black/white one :p

No I think that's the guy with the gun. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom