Advice Ripping game to computer.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
So, like a lot of PC's these days mine doesn't have an optical drive. However there's a game I like to play on occasion and there isn't a torrent of it that works. I have the DVD-Rom and I can probably borrow a USB drive but I won't be able to keep it.

Are there any programs you guys would recommend for creating an ISO from the disc that I can mount and run?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
ive used a free program called imgburn to get an ISO before, could worth looking at.

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
Its been a while, but I used to use magic iso along with virtual clone drive to mount the iso's. Virtual clone drive is quite good as it lurks in the background making the iso's appear as an authentic drive that other applications can access.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
IIRC Windows now knows what ISO's are and you can mount them, but don't hold me to that. Ergo, once you have the ISO you'll need some software to turn it into a virtual drive like Daemontools. Note: be aware certain software companies do not like you running the example I gave. Because you'll be a pir8, right? Like running encryption makes you a terrorist, yeah.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Do not download Daemontools due to malware and such. CDburnerxp has a solution for creating virtual drives and mounting images.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom