Ripped off - Bracer of Sight

O

old.Sepiritz

Originally posted by belth
Knowing Vile, it was propably Slith's Tail ;)

Oi! In fact it was the friar SI ring that drops from Tower Guardian. We had just had a friar offer us 1p for that ring but she logged off for a bit, so Yber told me to ask some other friar if they too were interested at that price otherwise we would save them for the first friar. We ended up getting 1.7p for two of those rings.
Good rings are rare in albion thus prices are high. :)

M

m4rk

Pygmy Death Beards must be VERY rare, never heard of them, I have on the other hand had shitloads of the Pygmy Death Beads.

Same stats tho :-/ maybe the name 'Beards' increases the value a bit... :)

P

pilia

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
Oi! In fact it was the friar SI ring that drops from Tower Guardian. We had just had a friar offer us 1p for that ring but she logged off for a bit, so Yber told me to ask some other friar if they too were interested at that price otherwise we would save them for the first friar. We ended up getting 1.7p for two of those rings.
Good rings are rare in albion thus prices are high. :)

Bah,still havent changed your ways eh Vile :)
Dirty ripoff. :-0

A

Apathy

If my sig is nerfed then Tilda's needs a serious trim too. :p

Uh oh...

a.

S

Sibanac

Apathy, you compensating for samething with that sig ?

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Sibanac
Apathy, you compensating for samething with that sig ?

Why yes. Your penis.

Feel like a big man yet or do I have to put in more rhinos?

a.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Apathy
Why yes. Your penis.

Feel like a big man yet or do I have to put in more rhinos?

a.

nah i feel big enough, just worries me why the hell you are compensating for my peinis

A

Apathy

You clearly need all the help you can get. I'm just too kind for my own good. ~shudder~

Buy my pygmy death beards. ¦-/

a.

T

Tilda

be nice people.
It dosnt look like it was started as a flame thread, just a general question thread.
ok so he was ripped off, that can and probably will be solved in game, theres no need to flame LoD here.

Tilda

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Its a shame you were ripped off and the dude that did that to you needs to be taken outside and given a sound thrashing.

...but I got to be honest with you...I think you were a little naive.

If people are running around the game thinking everyone is on the same side and oh lets be nice to everyone, WAKE UP !

Sorry, but I don't sympathise.

F

Flimgoblin

tis false advertising: was advertised as a rare drop...

whether the seller knew it was rare or not (or had been similarly ripped off ;)) is an interesting question :)

It's kan-'s own silly fault but there was a bit of shady dealing going on ;)

now back to slagging LoD!

B

bracken_woodman

An agreement was reached in game on this matter, which took into account that both players had to some degree made a mistake. I think some lessons were learned all round ;)

K

kirennia

aye, the drops itself, i know where he got it from, it wasn't even in lyonesse, it was from a very secluded area where no1 really hunts. It was a mistake advertising it as a rare drop but he simply didn't realise it dropped from telamons. Was sorted in game, now post and say if you are happy :D

Now, back to flaming LoD...that dang GM ;)

A

Apathy

Legion of Deceivers!

Loot On Discount!

Love Our Deceptions!

Lick Our Doodoo!

And so on and so forth.

I also bring into question the matter of the sexuality and mental capacity of LoD members, beyond the capacity required for conning people out of LEET CA$H.

a.

A

Apathy

I have chicken and telephone flavour ice cream. VERY rare. Only 10plat for a tub.

a.

M

moo_work

i have a rare invisible jewel which has shit stats but its rare want to buy for 5 plat?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Apathy
Depends...is it rare?

a.

Nope; my inventory is full with it. Think at least the last 3 bags. I am willing to sell them to you. 1g / each, no problem.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ooo...what about that Unique Gem with NO stats! That has gotta be worth something in the region of a gazillion plat!

Sooooo rare its bloody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom