FH news Rip st^

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it's not hard to learn as a language, it's probably a bit below japanese and difficulty(very similar languages).

Most difficult would be to say words like they are written, like fish which is kala, you just say it ka-la, but ofcourse without a gap.

Everything is said as it's written, except if you use a dialect(which most do).

Then it's just a matter of loosening the language, not caring that much about pronounciation. Ofcourse you need to just A: learn the language and B: use it for a good while.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
As they say on the other side of the Baltic, you have more chance of understanding a dog barking.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
He's alive praise the lord he has risen!!!...

Glad you're not dead dude, well done you.

Btw my friend assures me the KFC in St Vincentes is the best in the whole world, I am inclined to go there just to test this theory, it will be a purely scientific journey, if it happens to occur the same time as carnival then i cannot help that.

KFC is generally evil but smells so good, sometimes I just have to have some otherwise I go all red-eyed evil salavating beast Ez and become a danger to humanity (even more so than normal)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
did u call the police in the end?

and when will we get to hear the message?!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Lamp... I'd like to hear you get to grips with Welsh. Not only is it back to front compared to English, it has phonic sounds that English doesn't have. It makes it interesting when my call dispatchers try to tell me a welsh placename.
"You've got a call in Rhos... umm... lots of L's and ch's"
"Ahh, Rhosllanerchrugog"
:)

This explains it perfectly...
YouTube - Jimmy Carr explains Welsh - Friday Night with Jonathan Ross - BBC One

Then there's the longest welsh placename...
YouTube - Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

And when I saw those pics of those women, I thought of all those "Yo momma..." jokes.
"Yo momma's so fat, when she fell over and cut her leg, gravy poured out!"
"Yo momma's so fat, you have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot"
"Yo momma's so fat, the only attraction she has is her own gravity"
"Yo momma's so fat, she makes Jabba the Hutt look anorexic"
"Yo momma's so fat, she lost a game of hide and seek only because I spotted her... behind Mount Everest"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yo mommas so old when she was breastfeeding you you got powdered milk Oo

hehehe :clap:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Yo momma's so fat, i went to drive round her and ran out of petrol
Yo momma's so fat, she's taller when she's lying down
Yo momma's so fat, she's got her own post code

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yo momma so fat, well, she might consider diet.

Yo momma so fat, it might be unhealthy.

Yo momma SO fat, she must have a hard time finding fitting pants.

I don't get this game.

Edmond

Yo momma so fat, well, she might consider diet.

Yo momma so fat, it might be unhealthy.

Yo momma SO fat, she must have a hard time finding fitting pants.

I don't get this game.

Its the taking part that counts :twak:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This is how I rate this thread

ssbbw-ass-viva-la-valerie.jpg

(My thanks to DocWolfe's mum for allowing me to take this pic of her)

::idhitit:

Edmond

That doesn't suprise me

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
did u call the police in the end?

and when will we get to hear the message?!

I'll try to record it, lol.

I cba with the police. I called his mobile and he didn't answer, probably because I withheld my number. His message is "Yo yo yo, this is Chris' number, I can't answer right now so leave a message you dumb bitch".

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
If I'm going to post the message, I want to mute out the address parts. 1) It's an AMR file. What in the flying fuck is an AMR file. 2) What's the easiest way (software) for me to mute certain parts?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
not a funny topic, not a funny joke, sorry

The subject of the joke finds it funny, so who are you to criticise it?

1) I knew ST^ would not take it badly, he's not an idiot

2) It's really sad that I have to justify a thread like this on OT of all places.

3) Did you even read the other thread about his phone threat to understand why this thread exists?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...additionally we've all kind of known eachother for years so for a new person it might seem unreasonable but tbh we all know its a joke.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
It appears we have a bitter rudeboi in our ranks.

Not really, just It wasn't funny for me, sorry, nothing about being rude there i thought :eek:

The subject of the joke finds it funny, so who are you to criticise it?

1) I knew ST^ would not take it badly, he's not an idiot

2) It's really sad that I have to justify a thread like this on OT of all places.

3) Did you even read the other thread about his phone threat to understand why this thread exists?

I'm glad u know ^St , is better that way, but i didn't say he's an Idiot, i know he would understand is a joke, and is nice he finds it funny, but for me is not a good joke, again just imho, and I am sorry you have to justify when you post "black humor" things, sometimes is harder to joke about death in forums/texts/chats than in person, my apologizes, in the other hand i notice that 99% posts i do u don't agree even u are a bit beligerant with me, maybe i am wrong and it is just coincidence, can't please everyone thought :p

Don't like that kind of jokes, i don't criticize, but if i would do i am in the right of it while i respect people, i could ask the same "who are you not letting someone criticize it?" but i don't critisize, sorry if it looked like that for you, yes i read the thread about phone call and i posted there before, if u look it up

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
...additionally we've all kind of known eachother for years so for a new person it might seem unreasonable but tbh we all know its a joke.

right, I know it was supposed to be a joke, never said it was not, just some jokes can be hard and sad, or even offensive (not in this case)

although i thought what i said i said correctly and with all my respects, didn't I? :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
in the other hand i notice that 99% posts i do u don't agree even u are a bit beligerant with me, maybe i am wrong and it is just coincidence, can't please everyone thought :p

Eh, it's a discussion forum. The whole point is to discuss, it's quite likely that I just didn't agree with 99% of what you've posted, don't take it for anything more than that.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Eh, it's a discussion forum. The whole point is to discuss, it's quite likely that I just didn't agree with 99% of what you've posted, don't take it for anything more than that.

whatever... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom