FH news Rip st^

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Murdered by a rude boi prankster.

Please take a silent moment to mourn him.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
For gods sake Toht, go on your holiday and let your humour detector recover, it's clearly failing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I just find joking about someone getting killed morbid and even on the miniscule offchance it's true...well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He didn't get murdered, only bumraped by Big Bob, I am sure his bumhole will make a full recovery.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This is how I rate this thread

ssbbw-ass-viva-la-valerie.jpg

(My thanks to DocWolfe's mum for allowing me to take this pic of her)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
jesus christ, if he wasnt dead before one look at those pics and he might just die irl tbh!

those chicks got back, front and a whole hell of a lot of sides.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
its whats inside that counts

several hundred KFC bargin buckets and a few dozen big macs by the look of it.

[edit: and one hell of a lot of thin people screaming 'let me outta here']

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
LOL @ the thong/slip thing in the first pic. Can you imagine the army of belgian women that was required to do get the bobbin lace job done?
Reminds me of those infotainment or educational programms, where they frequently say that whenever you´re eating a bread with honey, you´re eating the life´s work of 10.000 bees.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
sometimes you just really fancy a KFC (even though its 30% chicken heads, 60% grease, & 10% employee bodily fluids)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't since the last time we were desperate enough to get one it wasn't even cooked properly. Nothing like raw chicken to put you off a junk food chain.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I don't since the last time we were desperate enough to get one it wasn't even cooked properly. Nothing like raw chicken to put you off a junk food chain.

"It was acceptable in the 80's"

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
If I really died and took a look at this thread from the afterlife, I would not be disappointed.

Never change, OT.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If they had KFC in the Afterlife, would it be the most perfect fried chicken?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Im feeling chills up my spine when browsing this thread, or is it just the aftershocks of ze bumwank thread?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
We don't have a KFC around here, but we have southern fried chicken. It's superb, well, for a fast food joint ofcourse.

Though i think that a UK person eating at a Finnish MacD would think it's superb too, since we have such strict laws on food supplies.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think I have ever had fast food from KFC, every time I go to the drive through, I get sent to the waiting bays and end up waiting 20 minutes for some luke-warm chicken that tastes as though it has been under a heat lamp since a week last thursday and inevitably at least 25% of my order is always missing.

Having said that McD's is just as bad.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
McDonald's Finland - Finland

what does "Liity postituslistalle" mean?

Finnish has got to be one of the most difficult languages to learn

Join the mailing list.

Liity is join, basically.
Postitus is mailing. (unless it's "you're mailing" in which case it would be postittaa :D)
Lista is list and the :lle in the end means basically like "to".

So if someone would say "Join to the list", in finland the "to the" is replaced by the :lle.

The thing is, once you learn all of that, it's not exactly how people speak as written and spoken finnish is..get this...exactly the same but not at all the same :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
oO

I've studied spoken Japanese for 2 years...and despite stuff like 16 different numbering systems (depending on what you're counting), Finnish seems a hell of a lot harder. Then again, if you've got a good teacher, and you're brain's switched on, I suppose you can get to grips with any language

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom