rip Mistar Moo & Inconnu Moo

D

darbey

Mooo , sorry u feel that way , hope you dont regret it in a week or so.

S

stinkie

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE WITHOUT GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO TALK YOU OUT OF IT!!!!!

Your in for a major kipper slapping on ICQ now!

for those that dont know moo is the sod that got me to leave UO after 3+ years of playing and got me addicted to the hard stuff(DAOC)

so what game you gonna make me move to now ?

G

g0ldenbone

Never ever seen eye to eye with ya (to put it mildly) but all the best anyways. Hopefully you'll find a decent game to plough time into in the near future..

Or alternatively discover some other hobby/habit which fills the time :)

X

xplo

You haven't tried the wicked hats yet :(

*<|8) :merlin:

B

Brynn

i remember seeing Mistar Moo in mithra when i started, and he was standing next to virillis, and i was amazed how viillis didn't attack him. And well i remember the good old days :'(

M

moo_work

Originally posted by stinkie
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE WITHOUT GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO TALK YOU OUT OF IT!!!!!

Your in for a major kipper slapping on ICQ now!

for those that dont know moo is the sod that got me to leave UO after 3+ years of playing and got me addicted to the hard stuff(DAOC)

so what game you gonna make me move to now ?

bah sorreh m8 deliberatly did not log in before doing it because i knew people would try, and succeed, talking me out of it.

just to clarify though, I've not left - just deleted all chars and am currently leveling a happy little savage called Cows on mid/exc :)

N

necromancia

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
the game sux, just move on to a different game. it always will suck. it'll be just as boring being in any realm.

eve.

nuff said

You always seem to have negative comments on DaoC. Then wtf are you doing on DaoC forums. Get your ass outta here!

M

mid_Efour

m00 has finally realised that midgard is the true light..

but why didnt u come mid on prdywen nubi?

i coudl have fixed u up with BG stuff easy peasy :)

nevermind bah

N

necromancia

Midgard the true light?

I think I prefer darkness then ;)

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by necromancia
Midgard the true light?

I think I prefer darkness then ;)

sure dark runie works good 47drk 26sup :)

M

m4rk

dont blame you m8, alb classes are nerfed and as far as i can see will never be fixed. Us having plate and more people (yeah right) are meant to make us equally as good as the other realms (yeah right again).

Yes the game will get boring on other realms, but at least the classes arent gimped too.

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Sol-
when are you going to quit using irc ? :m00:

I started using it way before you, and I'll still be using it long after you stop using it (hopefuly through your untimely death)

K

k9awya

whats it matter how long you been using it i prolly been using it loads longer than you ;<

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by k9awya
whats it matter how long you been using it i prolly been using it loads longer than you ;<

doubt it, but then I guess it's not exactly something to be proud of :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom