RIP Chamma

Tom

I am a FH squatter
A good neighbour of mine from across the street died on Saturday night. Nobody here will know him, but it deserves a mention as he was a top fella. Very helpful, knowledgeable about the area, and plenty of good old fashioned common sense and morals. He was nearly 80, tbh he should have gone on past 100.

RIP Dennis Tricker.

:(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
His funeral was today. Very sad to see the cortege on the street. Waved to his wife, she didn't look too well.

Tsjiep

Loyal Freddie
Sorry to hear that. My condolences to his family and friends.

leggy

Probably Scottish
What has happened to this thread?

My mate's mum died the other day. Please feel sorry for her.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
RIP leggy's mate's mum (if you weren't taking the piss) and Tom's friend and Chamma and Trem's dad and that bloke whose wife stabbed him and claimed it was burglars (because she was fed up with his illnesses and couldn't be bothered to look after him anymore. Bitch got 2 years, she is 80 mind :\). :(

Summo

Loyal Freddie
That's a life sentence there, Cally.

Did you hear the repeat of her 'heart-felt' plea for information that was originally broadcast to the nation a while ago? "... he was a frail man, and any resistance he might have put up would have been easily overcome by these two young men..." you cold, cold woman.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah Summo, it happened just down the road in Plympton and was followed closely by BBC Southwest. So I saw the original 'heartfelt plee' and have been idly following the case ever since.

She is not only very very cold, she also wasted £160k of taxpayers' money because of the resulting police investigation. Everybody in this quiet area was shit scared that there were a pair of murdering burglars around. She stabbed him in the neck (in his sleep ffs :\) and then spent the next 2 hours "ransacking" their flat and putting a ladder up against the front window while his body was lying upstairs before calling an ambulance.

Then she changed her story and claimed he committed suicide because he didn't want to put her through the agony of caring for him 24/7 (so he stabbed himself, in his neck?!).

She even gave descriptions of two men she knew and claimed they were the burglars. It was only when the police found absolutely no forensic evidence that alarm bells started going off.

Sickening stuff, she'll probably be out in 6 months. How do you punish an 81 year old though? The judge said she's no threat to society (obviously she's not going on any killing sprees any time soon).

It were proper bo I tell thee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom