RIP Boxing.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Twitter agrees.

bphXt.png

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah it was 11-1 to pac, a 5 year old down syndrome baby that was blind in one eye and having a seizure could tell you pac won that fight.

Biggest robbery in any boxing fight ever - if people don't go to jail over this, boxing will never recover.

Everz

FH is my second home
I know, I've been watching it with agonizing shoulder pain and this 'lol' decision makes no sense.

That said it's the end of him, he's been saying for a while that god has been telling him to retire and that seems like it is going to happen.

Boxing is such a shit sport these days, rarely interesting.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone catch the Pacquiao v Bradley fight? It went to the judges who scored it so badly wrong that you have to believe it was yet another case of fight rigging just to set up superfight rematches. Hell they even had the date and venue set for a rematch for fucks sake, it is obscene. Too many times I have seen this happen in the last 5 years, boxing really is dying on it's arse and the authorities do nothing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...manny-pacquiao-fight_n_1584076.html#s=1075874

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Merged threads.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Manny is the only good thing about boxing nowadays. What a pile of nob-rind.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They will have to go for knock out or nothing as any points decision seems to be a fix lately.

Marc

FH is my second home
Manny is the only good thing about boxing nowadays. What a pile of nob-rind.

Carl Froch is the only good thing about boxing these days. A proper warrior. Will duck no one, unlike the rest of todays so called champions, even if there is a chance he will lose. Hes been a hidden gem for far too long and the nicest bloke you could wish to meet

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Jaysus, I only ever care to watch the big fights, but saw the highlights of this. Even my non-boxing eyes saw this was a sham.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Guy showed up with giant tickets to the rematch, venue and everything for the rematch is already booked? If that is the case then Manny must have been in on it. Another reason why UFC will continue to pull numbers from boxing.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Marc , totally agree Carl Froch>mayweather,manny and the rest simply due to the fact he fights the fights people really want to see even if they a amssive risk for him.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's a fucking shambles, sadly MMA is catching up. Too many champions sat on belts and defending once a year or blowing up small injuries to be something bigger, all to hold on to the bigger sponsorship bonuses for being champion. Pathetic. There are guys out there happy to fight 3-4 times a year, hell Jon Jones could have fought 5 times last year if UFC had allowed it. Paul Daley just left Strikeforce because they couldn't offer him more than 2 fights a year, he might be a horrible little cunt but at least he can call himself a real fighter.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Kessler and Froch are cut from the same cloth and their fight in Denmark was ultra close, Kessler deserved the win tho but imo the rematch in the UK will be ultra close again but will go to Froch :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
TRT usage is becoming a real issue in combat sports as well, can't believe the Nevada state athletic commission are giving so many fighters medical exemptions. The fuckers only have low testosterone in the first place because they were all using anabolic steriods when fighting in PRIDE.

rynnor

Rockhound
Does anyone still watch boxing? I gave up on it when it became WWFE complete with pre-fight incidents to set up 'grudge matches' - they just need the cage and some flimsy chairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom