Ring of Heavens

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
What mob Drops it?

Someone told me the Braggards bow mob does but after a few days farming i was told that it drops from that mob only at hibernia.

Someone else told me it drops from enyalios boots mobs but still Is it from its guardians or a Djini u kill for the arti?

Anyone can give me some info here plz. ty

Kinag

Part of the furniture
No, Ring of Heaves :) a ring with 10str cap.

I've been told it's braggart's bow, jacinas encounter, wings dive encounter, foppish sleeves encounter... oh the list just goes on.

The droprate outside of hib however, is minimal so don't bother ^^

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
its farmable noob friar ;(

and places you mentioned isnt alb haha !

ask bigchief, he used to farm it mercilessly for cash ;(

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
toxii said:
its farmable noob friar ;(

and places you mentioned isnt alb haha !

ask bigchief, he used to farm it mercilessly for cash ;(
he is inactive tho ?or not ?:)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik its Cyrek in mid, karise in hib and enyalios(the encounter itself, not the djinn) on alb.

/Dracus

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
Dracus said:
Afaik its Cyrek in mid, karise in hib and enyalios(the encounter itself, not the djinn) on alb.

/Dracus

Thru, it drops from the second guardian of Enyalios Boots encounter.
I had 4 of them, all sold :-/ I think my friend has some left on his CM for like 20p ?.. Illustriouss's house in Aylesbury.

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
The ring drops from the Enyailo's boots guardians. its told there is a 0.5% chance that it also drops from braggarts but since the enyailo guards drop it pretty often and are easy to kill I would suggest u to farm those.

have fun Whisp

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Brohanith said:
He is active alright. He's the nub norse healer called Spathi :fluffle:
fu :<

Enyalio's is a complete and utter fucking arse to farm for 2 reasons.

1. You can only kill it as many times as you have vials

2. To get a vial each person needs to farm aerus mobs till one drops, then ALL members need to go kill Behrooz the named Djinn which is a semi rare night pop spawn in one of several places (the fun!). Now if a grp of 8 ppl all with a vial kill it once, all 8 get a filled vial. But if you can only log 2-3 chars only 2-3 ppl have the filled vial. To start the encounter you need a filled vial. O and starting it uses a vial so if you wipe it resets and you need .... yep, another vial!

And as other people have said, drop rate sucks. If theres a 0.5%chance to drop from braggarts i'd like to see that before I believe, killed it a lot and I know others who've done the same, its never ever dropped from that encounter on alb as far as i'm aware.

Incidentally, on mid it drops from cyrek (sash mob). On hib it drops from braggarts. And enyalios. And supposedly cyrek too.

Bastard hibs :<

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
If u do Enyailo's go have your bot stuck to u. Have both toons talk to the sphinx to start the quest. usualy a phial drops after the 5th kill in aerus maybe less u can kill what ever u want even yellow cons.

Beheroz spawns quite frequently since 1.81 now already and can mostly be found due W of the enyailo encounter or NE of the ML 8 pre step with the ruined temple.

He is not a night spawn, he rather spawns when the moon is up eather day or night so not too hard to get him nailed. + he is an easy kill once u killed him all in your group with a phial get a filled phial to start the encounter.

Even with only your bot attached u can kill the guardians 2 times. Thus u got a very good chance to loot the ring with only one time farming beheroz.

its not this bad realy :)

Hope u get your ring m8 it rocks

Have fun Whisp

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
bigchief said:
fu :<

Enyalio's is a complete and utter fucking arse to farm for 2 reasons.

1. You can only kill it as many times as you have vials

2. To get a vial each person needs to farm aerus mobs till one drops, then ALL members need to go kill Behrooz the named Djinn which is a semi rare night pop spawn in one of several places (the fun!). Now if a grp of 8 ppl all with a vial kill it once, all 8 get a filled vial. But if you can only log 2-3 chars only 2-3 ppl have the filled vial. To start the encounter you need a filled vial. O and starting it uses a vial so if you wipe it resets and you need .... yep, another vial!

And as other people have said, drop rate sucks. If theres a 0.5%chance to drop from braggarts i'd like to see that before I believe, killed it a lot and I know others who've done the same, its never ever dropped from that encounter on alb as far as i'm aware.

Incidentally, on mid it drops from cyrek (sash mob). On hib it drops from braggarts. And enyalios. And supposedly cyrek too.

Bastard hibs :<
damm hibs :<

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
I have been farming phial for that artifact the other day with necro +bb, necro got it after a few pulls but bb didnt seem to get any. is there a limit like one per group?

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
mithridatis :) said:
I have been farming phial for that artifact the other day with necro +bb, necro got it after a few pulls but bb didnt seem to get any. is there a limit like one per group?

nope, its just totally random. Took cab + bot one time, cab had it 1st mob, bot took 2hrs ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom