Ring 0

W

Wij

Hadn't actually seen this before after loving the first two. Didn't think that much of it although the bit where the teacher is going round the house and the mother is walking towards the mirror was amazing.

Problem was I think I fell asleep towards the end. Too much work + decorating (see thread in general). What happened after they killed Sadako and started looking round for the 'other' Sadako ?

Pleeeeeease :(

O

old.Fweddy

They all get trapped in the cellar and it starts flooding, so the tall one pulls out a lightsaber and starts cutting their way out but accidently slices a powercable and fries them all.

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by Wij
Hadn't actually seen this before after loving the first two. Didn't think that much of it although the bit where the teacher is going round the house and the mother is walking towards the mirror was amazing.

Problem was I think I fell asleep towards the end. Too much work + decorating (see thread in general). What happened after they killed Sadako and started looking round for the 'other' Sadako ?

Pleeeeeease :(

Ring 0 is better than Ring 2.

But do you know what. I saw it for the second time as recently as this christmas but I can't for the life of me remember what happens at the end. Sorry.

Y

Yaka

belive it or not ring0 althou a to first one prequel is the 4th film of the series the third one i think never got released:(

E

ECA

Ring 0 sounds like a tdc and wij friday night special.

S

Sar

Ring 1 > Ring 2 >> Ring 0 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The American film 'The Ring'

Y

Yaka

i belive the real third instalment was called Ring: Spiral

D

Damini

They kill Sadako, put her in the van and drive her corpse to where the other Sadako is. They then go to find evil Sadako, but evil Sadako intergrates with dead Sadako, bringing her back to life. Nice Sadako struggles internally with evil Sadako, but eventually gets submerged, and evil Sadako kills alot of people. Then when they are all dead, nice Sadako comes back, her dad feeds her poison, and then throws her down a well.

I thank you, and goodnight.

Users who are viewing this thread