RightNow

O

old.Belorfyn

Whenever there's patch with major stuff, I can't help feeling bit happy that we're getting the following 1-3 patches with fixes same time :)
Hope this will be the case with ToA also :)

Also I think the US servers have quite lot more downtime after each patch than ours.

Downside is of course that we get the patches bit slower, but I personally don't mind that so much, except that I want housing already :)

C

ChillyDawg

aye, we get the hapless americans to bugfix all the patches for us so we never get any decent bugs to exploit (grr) only bugs we get are crappy ones :(

O

old.Belorfyn

Oh, and on the actual topic, the occasional threads about their in-game CSR's are probably pretty much same than occasional threads about RightNow here, usually to do with not getting reply or so.
There's probably also many players in US that are happy with in-game support and haven't had any bad experiences with it, like here with RightNow. :)

As with everything, the success stories just rarely get posted about. After all, why would anyone want to post something like "My quest was bugged and RightNow fixed it in 2 hours" since it's fixed already :)

C

cjkaceBM

I agree.

Just posted that link 'cos I've read so often how bad RightNow is and how the Mythic CSR's are the perfect answer. ;)

O

old.Jable

a good point well made, bad customer service is bad no matter what side of the atlantic you live on :)

N

ning

US servers are down at least 2 hours every other day since the TOA launch.

Users who are viewing this thread