Rightnow = Rightnow

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just had to say how impressed I am with rightnow. Accidentally deleted a char over the weekend instead of another and posted Saturday night I wanted it recovered.

Gave all the info they required from a post on rightnow.

By 10am UK time this morning. Their first working day back in the office I had a mail back saying it was done. Checked and its all working.

Never really had a problem with anything I have logged on the system its always been sorted quickly and efficiently.

Just like to say well done GOA and thanks.

:worthy:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Moriath said:
Just had to say how impressed I am with rightnow. Accidentally deleted a char over the weekend instead of another and posted Saturday night I wanted it recovered.

By 10am UK time this morning. Their first working day back in the office I had a mail back saying it was done. Checked and its all working.

Never really had a problem with anything I have logged on the system its always been sorted quickly and efficiently.

I've put in a few reports the last 2 years, only one time i had problems with them, when i reopened my accounts after my autum break, but that was sorted in 4 days. Normally i have got fast replies. But guess it depends on what info you give them, and what kind of language you use.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ardrias said:
You should be at work, not playing games! :eek:

I am at work and not playing games hence reading forums.

You should be at work and not reading forums :)

:twak:

Herjulf

Banned
Moriath said:

yeah i am impressed withj that, infact it is almost totally unbelievable.
I dont know u but i almost want to call u a BLOODY LIAR!!!!
:)

i wanted help with a quest over 3 weeks ago and still havent gotten an answer after 3 reposts.

Before that i wanted to tell them that i had changed email adress and forgotten my SUB pass.
still no answer.

incompetent imo

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
I am at work and not playing games hence reading forums.

You should be at work and not reading forums :)

:twak:
12.09 = Lunch for moi!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Herjulf said:
Before that i wanted to tell them that i had changed email adress and forgotten my SUB pass.
still no answer.

incompetent imo
You for not taking note of your pass or them for thinking "another moron forgot his pass and hasnt used the correct way to contact us as stated numerous times on the main web site and by people on the forums"?

On here and BW (rest in peace), all you see is the whinging from people who send to rightnow, but rarely put all the right info in the call.

I work with a helpdesk system all day long, the helpdesk people are not technicians, and so just put down what the user says, for example:

"Users phone doesnt work" which means so little, is it totally dead, has it had its cord cut, is user deaf and cant tell if its working?

While Rightnow has been proven to be slow, Im sure they do their best with whats available, and there are other avenues that can be taken to try and resolve problems, and this is also improving.

Its nice to see a little praise now and then for a change.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Roo Stercogburn said:
That sounds like you just asked Ardrias out Faf :D
I would rather jump into the jaws of a greate white shark, than go on a date with Ard.

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Don't say no until you've tried.

Oh and to be on topic as well... umm.. RightNow always worked nicely for me when I needed any help.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
I've put in a few reports the last 2 years, only one time i had problems with them, when i reopened my accounts after my autum break, but that was sorted in 4 days. Normally i have got fast replies. But guess it depends on what info you give them, and what kind of language you use.
Yeah, its helps alot if you use propper language. I think they reply alot faster if you'r abit agressive and scare\threaten them abit. And if you seem determined (and curse abit etc) they will do it even faster! (I know alot about this stuff from physology classes, so I know how the brain works :) )

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fafnir said:
I would rather jump into the jaws of a greate white shark, than go on a date with Ard.

What you got against sharks?! You know they don't eat junkfood :p

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Yeah, its helps alot if you use propper language. I think they reply alot faster if you'r abit agressive and scare\threaten them abit. And if you seem determined (and curse abit etc) they will do it even faster! (I know alot about this stuff from physology classes, so I know how the brain works :) )

I always been polite, but I always tried to state all the info needed (character involved, server, realm and where/when/what) clearly (so they dont have to dig through your message and puzzle it together). And they helped fast enough (three times all three solved within 2 working days).
It has very little to do with scaring or threatening, it probably has alot to do with stating things clearly and sending it with the right category.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
your my bihatch you be on the bottom boi

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Had 2 experinces with them imo Rightnow = Notnow :(

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
Me too. Never had a problem with cs at GOA. Luck is my main asset :p

SilverHood

FH is my second home
RightNow is just a tool.... like Internet Explorer... it's the people at GOA you should be cheering :)

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Personally it's always been a fine tool by me.

Oh and after 15 or so years in a customer service enviroment the best thing to do is be reasonable for goodness sake. They are people just trying to do a job. Don't threaten them (threat implied or otherwise) it simply doesn't work. The more you push at someone to do something for you the more they will push back. The strongest people who work in customer services are those who can separate the bullsh*tters from those really needing help. The strong persoanlity types in customer services if you treat them like idiots will do nothing for you at all. The same person who is intractable with you will be more intractable with a suppier/head office etc to get you a result. Whose side do want them on?

Those who really need help will generally get it - those who rant and rave generally fall into two categories:

a) Pillocks
b) Pillocks who beleive they know the law.

We all do feel hard done by at times but the law is there to protect the consumer and the supplier. Alot of folks think that as the consumer simply because you beleive you are right are by are, in fact, often wrong.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Deepfat said:
Those who really need help will generally get it - those who rant and rave generally fall into two categories:

a) Pillocks
b) Pillocks who beleive they know the law.

http://www.actsofgord.com/Justice/

That shows in a nutshell why people who think they know the law inside out always lose. :D

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
You guys think they have good support if they reply instantly to 50% of the players? The people saying that GOA has bad support dont mean that they never answer. Replying the same day they recieve your message should be standard, its not hard tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom