Rightnow and USer ID

haderach

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys once more...

This time I went to Rightnow to My Stuff to send an email to GOA complaining that in Anniogel (SI) the merchants don't have any Distill material to work on Alchemist table. Good So far. I went to My Stuff and I see a field named USER ID ... well.. wtf is that? Maybe is my account login and password... nope.. maybe is my game login and password... nope.. so what the hell is that? lol.. I check the emails that GOA send me and nothing there either.. so any help here would be great. :) Thanks for helping my low IQ guys.. :cheers:

haderach

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry... but it aint... because I've try that out 2 million times.. :| thanks anyway

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
yup game login and password hasn't worked for me on rightnow for ages. no idea why.

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
I think I know what the problem is, well atleast this is how it is for me:

I've got three accounts registered on my name, adress etc, the only differens is that the account names are xxxxxx1, xxxxxx2, xxxxxx3. Now here comes the wierd part. I can only log on to one of those accounts (in the RightNow section ofcourse, can log into the game on all of them), the other ones says invalid login/pw. BUT theaccount I can log on to contains all questions I've asked to RightNow EVEN the ones that I've asked from the other accounts when it worked to log onto those.. Hmm this might sound a bit confusing :p

So, if you have more than 1 account try to login to the other one. If that doesn't work it might be someone that has same details as you that makes it impossible for you to login? Just a thought, hope this helps.

haderach

Fledgling Freddie
yeap.. I've 2 accounts.. I've tried with my first one and I could log in.. but I've tried before... nevermind.. one less problem.. thanks for helping guys
:cheers: :touch:

Dropkick

Fledgling Freddie
Got this back of Techsupport unable to login to rightnow

Hello,

As there are two accounts registered with the same email address, you haven't got the possiblity to connect you to "Rightnow".
To solve this problem, we suggest you to change the email address for one of them.

You can change your email address in the account section (clic on "modify my personal infos").

Sorry for the delay in our reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom