Right...so this dragon shizzle

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Righto being the dragon slayer that i am, i am in the mood for re-subbing and kicking his sorry ass

Now i am in need of a few other like minded dragon slayers to join in.

Firstly, is the full quest line available yet?
if not, any idea when?

Secondly, at what stage do you need to put a decent group together to complete it?

Thirdly, how much interest is there in giving him a right good kicking for old times sake?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Full quest line isn't here yet - assuming next patch. I'm up for some old skool shit though :D

Let's take down these overgrown Iguanas.

And hey Rav :)

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Part of the story (quest) line is already gone but the end quests have not come online. Will probably take a further 2 months.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
the quests come by "chapters"
they'll come out this patch with prolly 2 weeks between em (guessing)
the small dragons will be available b5 the patch but i think the revamped big dragon prolly after patching

anyhow better wait for some1 that plays @ US for certainty

and i'm always in for dragonslaying :D

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in on this one
Dragon slaying is as old ask it gets, and im always in the mood for old skool stuff

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
the quests come by "chapters"
they'll come out this patch with prolly 2 weeks between em (guessing)
the small dragons will be available b5 the patch but i think the revamped big dragon prolly after patching

anyhow better wait for some1 that plays @ US for certainty

and i'm always in for dragonslaying :D

You always were a noob farmer so why would they want you! :kissit:

/Dracus

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Part of the story (quest) line is already gone but the end quests have not come online. Will probably take a further 2 months.

so do you have to have done the previous steps to do the next load of quests? if so i am not sure i cba :p seems a bit silly

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Fancy killing all 3 dragons in one realm (yes, thats right, all 3 remains!), plus a slew of adolescent dragons? Then resub :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fancy killing all 3 dragons in one realm (yes, thats right, all 3 remains!), plus a slew of adolescent dragons? Then resub :)

hmm, tempting :)

resubbed last patch believing they had improved pve, but hadnt. If its confirmed there is more content i will do

just started raiding karazhan in wow on my pally and getting my hunter sorted in WoW so got loads on :p can always make time for the dragons though :)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Just a heads up, but you aint gona be able to do this with a fg, need at least 2 imo! drags got lots of new toys and also summins the 2 other drags when you attack it! add to that a 1300 FAE dd and you got yourself one dead group :D

~unless ofc your all rr11-13, have the perfect temp, have 3 moc3 druids and all melee output is rr5 champs!~

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
very active, have to entertain wodz and oth :)

oooo I'll be sure to look for ya - Wodz convinced me to play again the bastard! :p

got 2 weeks off now - so should be around a bit.

/Dracus

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie

Theres a new line of quests starting around the 1st of september afaik they are the Humberton defense quests (for albs) and bring the first main wave of dragons to the server

No patches are needed for any of the new mobs as they all got put in last patch and afaik the only thing that wasn`t implimented to the patch was the cave where u speak to Kez Kor etc (tho i may have overlooked it in the files)

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
but leirvik is dead?!

True, but more toons to pve for big rvr then!!

Currently Cow in progress and pos has his vw-frozen-wannabe toy in progress too!

Now tell the rest of ya family to resub exc :clap:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Raven ,

I'm surely up for some dragonslaying fun !

Mmm celerity scythe...

Almost worth resubbing for, but not quite given the dyvet pop.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
i'll reactivate sometime during the week, can always druid for the dragon kills (yeah i like the piercer for my shade :p)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
would be glad to come :) give Destroyer of Dreams! Hopefully my champ will be rr5 when this patch hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom