Right Now problem.

C

Carlos Bananos

I sent a question to Rightnow about 4-5 days ago, still got no reply, i sent a PM to kemor and no reply there either.

Is it broken or somthing? :p

anyone else getting lenghty/no replys?

R

Roo Stercogburn

Only a guess, but Right Now will have been swamped over last few days because of LD's and it was also during Christmas period where they would have had fewer staff available.

T

Teh Krypt

Sent mine on sat got nothing back yet.. *sighs*

C

Carlos Bananos

thats when i sent mine.

At least it means they're not just ignoring me :p

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
thats when i sent mine.

At least it means they're not just ignoring me :p

Nope.. instead there ignoreing lots of people :p

T

Teh Krypt

/bump

Anouther day no reply..

Kemor.. Would you like to enlighten us?

I

inqy

I sent a query on 02/12/2002. Still waiting for a response :p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

That shouldn't matter in the slightest.

If it's "Where do babies come from?" or "Why are enchanters so damned powerful?" it'll probably get less priority than

"Help! I'm stuck between the doors in Excalibur Castle"

G

Garaen

I went to send somthing to Rightnow a few minutes ago and i couldnt find the "send a question" button, maybe its been removed while they sort through all the previous questions.

R

Roo Stercogburn

You have to view a previous question's answer before the button appears. Don't ask, I don't see the logic either, since invariably the reason you are asking a question... is because the answer isnn't already in there :D

I

inqy

you have to query for a solution before you can ask a question.

Edit: bah beaten :)

C

Carlos Bananos

omg ;/

has anyone gotten a responce in the last month or so!?

T

Teh Krypt

Kemor where are you?

Seems goa can mess about on the test server while there customers sit and wait for problems to be solved :(

Z

Zargar

There has been alot of sickness in the CS department the last few days, which may explain the delayed replies.

If you have gamestopping problems, remember to put the nature of the problem in the header (Stuck for example).

A

Anu

I posted on Right Now about mu Bard not haveing the ring for it's Epics.. Meaning i couldn't do them without it..

Got a reply with in 2days saying they'd put the ring on the inventory of my bard.

Thats about the standard reply time i've had from them.

T

Teh Krypt

Going to keep bumping until they answer my dam question..

/bump

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I love it when company representatives come along to the main user base and tell their paying customers what's going on. :D

Come on, you know you want to... :sex:

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
I love it when company representatives come along to the main user base and tell their paying customers what's going on. :D

Come on, you know you want to... :sex:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom