Rifleman/ranger

E

Ekg

I'm working on a Bothan master rifleman, master ranger. And i'm wondering if this char will have any chance in pvp. Would be nice to have someone's oppinion about ranger's in pvp...cause what you read about them sounds quite nice for it...

N

Nightchill

if you really want an uber (or even fotm) pvp combo, I don't think ranger would really fit in.

how about, ooh, fencer/pistoleer.

:rolleyes:

E

Ekg

The thing is that I can't decide what kind of char I whant to have, everytime I look at the char builder I get confused. I whant it all, a char that is strong in pvp and in pve, please I have just bought the game so I dont know much about the pvp part of swg. The only thing I know is that I whant to have a male Bothan.

Please help me.

A

amuse

Originally posted by Ekg
I'm working on a Bothan master rifleman, master ranger. And i'm wondering if this char will have any chance in pvp. Would be nice to have someone's oppinion about ranger's in pvp...cause what you read about them sounds quite nice for it...

this will be a strong PvP char, and PvE to :)

O

old.chipper

there looking into improving rangers offensive abilities atm anyway or lack off i should say next major patch they should get a bit of a boost mebbe even a ranger specific wep

rifleman is uber but the specials cost a fortune in mind costs :/

D

Demolay

Commando / BH + carbineer for KD knock em down then dot em with your flamer ouchy

Users who are viewing this thread