riell & mactavish

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't be mean to my paladin Hugmeh.. He/I suck :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
riell & mactavish best duo .

I could mention the 8v1, but I won't. Ups, now I did :p

That's life, you think you get some small action and then one middie turns into 8 and soon after you have the smell of fresh grass in your nose ^^

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
I smell a "someone died in a rvr zone" whisper.... well shame on whoever whispered it!! its so not like that! :p

To Mactavish: npc for buffs was implemented since accounts opened xD your excuse is old or you never read patch notes :X

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
I smell a "someone died in a rvr zone" whisper.... well shame on whoever whispered it!! its so not like that! :p

To Mactavish: npc for buffs was implemented since accounts opened xD your excuse is old or you never read patch notes :X

i smell a someone died in a rvr zone whisper!?!? damn thats class even for you ;/

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie

Its fuds like you that wont make me play this game again. My bot dropped.

/sigh

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Dont need Riell to kill you Hugmeh as you found out this morning:drink:

the problem with people like you is that after dying so many times u still have the nerve to reply on some forum . If u observed the battle log or were decent enough to understand whats going on , you would realise i had no weaponskill debuff applied and i have to inform you that i didnt have endo regen up either because there was noone around . Ofcourse thats my fault and thats why i died but its sad to see u came to say something after getting raped so many times the past days ( and today ) . By the way after that reaver added on me today while we were fighting u didnt pull off , which is exactly the reason why u re on my list and why u shouldnt solo but log when i m online . thank you very much <3

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
the problem with people like you is that after dying so many times u still have the nerve to reply on some forum . If u observed the battle log or were decent enough to understand whats going on , you would realise i had no weaponskill debuff applied and i have to inform you that i didnt have endo regen up either because there was noone around . Ofcourse thats my fault and thats why i died but its sad to see u came to say something after getting raped so many times the past days ( and today ) . By the way after that reaver added on me today while we were fighting u didnt pull off , which is exactly the reason why u re on my list and why u shouldnt solo but log when i m online . thank you very much <3

haha nice one

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
haha nice one

please edit the post above where u say u dont need to riell to kill me because one would understand u managed to kill me when u both died , even tho i know that would be difficult if u were buffed ;p

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
not guna fight u no more hugmeh :p 3-1 to u :(

i m really playing shit . in the fight i lost , i managed to purge ur bleed for some weird intelligent reason which i have yet to understand . Well done tho u re quite the trouble , u can take lots of hits , more than higher realm rank nightshades , i take it survival has been number one priority in ur temp or was it just ur som proccing like mad ;o

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Talk about messing up purge Hugmeh.. Yesterday when i purged the damn mezzpotion from your PA instead of purging the damn CD stun.. :lol:

And, i don't feel like letting you PA me as it gets too easy for you then :D - more interesting duels without hehe..

Nibble

Part of the furniture
aye was all good fights the 3rd one i was liek im guna win then i coudlnt target a dd once u jumped of ridge stuidply i followed jsut as i got in meele range u stealthed/pa for 14xx dmg i cryed..

Punishment

Resident Freddy
aye was all good fights the 3rd one i was liek im guna win then i coudlnt target a dd once u jumped of ridge stuidply i followed jsut as i got in meele range u stealthed/pa for 14xx dmg i cryed..

Sux ... Innit !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom