Ridiculous housing prices...

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
...yea yea...I can just pharm myself etc etc...but come on - Im looking for a simple items with 1%+ buff bonus. The cheapest one I could find and use was 900g?!?! So would any kind soul out there sell me an item with buff bonus for good deal less?

The prices in general are also screwed..but I wont get into that :p

/Dracus

Gettafix

Fledgling Freddie
Buy a stardrop .. its gem with +20% buff bonus. great for bots and easier than swapping multiple armour pieces for real clerics.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Gettafix said:
Buy a stardrop .. its gem with +20% buff bonus. great for bots and easier than swapping multiple armour pieces for real clerics.

*real* clerics have eoy. So cant use a stardrop

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
besides hes looking for items with 1%.
if you spend more then 10 secs thinking about it you figure out its most likely he wants to use it for the battlegrounds
then you spend another 5 sec thinking what whould happend if you put a stardrop on a level 24 cleric, it whould 100% surely fail to effect you

Gettafix

Fledgling Freddie
Fair enuff, not playing the BG's myself it did not occur to me thats what he was after.

However, I disagree that 'real' clerics can not use stardrop.. I use one myself and have a level 10 egg also. When you buff your group the 15 minute timer has almost always reset by the time the egg is needed.

I get the use of the egg without having to swap around other items, which could easily be artifact slots, and have timers on them aswell.

Works for me anyway.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Gettafix said:
Fair enuff, not playing the BG's myself it did not occur to me thats what he was after.

However, I disagree that 'real' clerics can not use stardrop.. I use one myself and have a level 10 egg also. When you buff your group the 15 minute timer has almost always reset by the time the egg is needed.

I get the use of the egg without having to swap around other items, which could easily be artifact slots, and have timers on them aswell.

Works for me anyway.

and if you need to buff someone you rez mid fight ...

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
besides hes looking for items with 1%.
if you spend more then 10 secs thinking about it you figure out its most likely he wants to use it for the battlegrounds
then you spend another 5 sec thinking what whould happend if you put a stardrop on a level 24 cleric, it whould 100% surely fail to effect you

Actually its for my L45 BB..but he has 24% buff already :) mebbe I should have mentioned that so you guys didnt tear each others heads off :p

/Dracus

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
then swap items around? :O
Ress -> swap EoY to Stardrop -> buff -> swap Stardrop to EoY -> wait 15mins for EoY ress? :p

Gettafix

Fledgling Freddie
LOL this is getting a little silly.

Obviously it is better to not have to swap egg out for stardrop. But having a stardrop does give you a quick option to be able to get 25% buffs quickly. Its not ideal but then nor is having to start changing 3+ pieces of armour in the middle of a fight so you can res and buff one person.

As i said .. egg is almost always available when its needed .. after all its only a 15 min timer same as purge2 etc and u will only be resetting one artifact timer.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I recommend getting a mace or shield with the required buff bonus. Solves the problem of not wanting to reset EoY-timer. Mace of the Breeze worked fine for me. Has 10% buff bonus or something.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
My thread got hijacked :(

Noone with buff items they can spare at an affordable price?

/Dracus

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen a lot of cheap +buff cloth out there in the past. After all, a cleric only wears it a few moments.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom