Richard Hammond's Engineering Connections

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Watched it - but to be honest, not a fan. Typical BBC assuming that 90% of the people watching it are of the same intellligence as Eastenders viewers.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The fact Richard Hammond is on it makes it a no go for me, the guy is a fucking pleb.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Richard Hammond should stick to presenting wipeout.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah but nobody watches the uk version, so it's fine.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Like the program, but I'm starting to find Hammond slightly annoying. Not sure why. He's ok on Top Gear (although still slips into 3rd place behind James May imo). Maybe he tries too hard to be be too funny? Dunno.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Like the program, but I'm starting to find Hammond slightly annoying. Not sure why. He's ok on Top Gear (although still slips into 3rd place behind James May imo). Maybe he tries too hard to be be too funny? Dunno.
Hah, you must have made some sort of mistake in your post.. you seem to be implying that Clarkson is your favourite Top Gear presenter?

The premise of Engineering Connections is really good, but ugh Hammond. He absolutely does try too hard to be funny and it's really transparent and annoying. You can tell Top Gear is just a big scripted love-in now but at least May and Clarkson have some natural comedic ability (May >>>>>>> Clarkson, though).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
the problem with hammond is he tries to be a mini clarkson all the time (even when hes not on top gear)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well it's not targeted at us and I can't watch it simply because it makes me remember the original and then I weep for a time when things meant something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom