Rhoiwyn's Necklace

Hi everyone!
I was woundering if some people ( more then me ) was interessted in finishing the last step of this quest, ( step 5?) killing Abomos.

Well if your interessted in doing the quest just write here and we can work out a date if enough people show thier interesst.

PS. Would be nice if someone who done the quest before could tag along with us.

// Sneakers

Hibear

Fledgling Freddie
My ranger ( hibear ) is also at last step.

Pm meh when u have more peeps inc to compelete it. Kinda hard with 1 fg.
Did it last time with 2fgs, we killed em once , second time we died :/

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
I still need to do the last step with my Animist, the last 3 tries I've been on have failed on the stairs before the barrel room due to insane aggro through the walls going down them.

How many ppl will we minimum need to kill Abomos? Do u think ur guilds might contribute with a few key-chars if we will only be a handfull of ppl who wanna do the quest atm?

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
I would say a minimum of 2 strong FG's really, you can chanter pull most of the way there, but the agro through walls is insane when you get to the last few rooms before Abombos.

Argh... that means we need alot more ppl b4 we can set a date n time, or we will have some volonteers from eatch of ur guilds to come n help us for a few hours ;)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
This is easy to do with 1FG if you do 1 thing ... Take a Rezzbot :)

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I need that Knotted Vine Belt :)

Count me in, just set a date when we have enough ppl. If possible message me on the day (in case i dont check this again hehe)

I think I started this quest almost a year ago, and I've still to do that step; i've left it on my journal for long enough I think :p

Okej seems like quiet a few ppl want to do it n maybe some can bring BB/ress bots n it will be possible.

So to the dates. I was thinking Saturday 20:00 sharp, not sure about the date but its the first saturday in FEB so :).. well u figure ( CET / GMT+1 )

Tell me what u think n if u dont agree come with constructive comments :p

capo

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to have my ranger at high lvl enough to do this.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok that sounds like a good time to me, and that's 19:00 GMT on week after next Saturday night.. ? First saturday in Feb, that's 7th February then

Ivynoxia said:
Ok that sounds like a good time to me, and that's 19:00 GMT on week after next Saturday night.. ? First saturday in Feb, that's 7th February then

Ah, i checked the dates now :p n this is what i tryed to say in previous post.
"So to the dates. I was thinking Saturday 20:00 sharp, not sure about the date but its the first saturday in FEB so .. well u figure ( CET / GMT+1 )"

I accually meant THIS saturday n the date is 31 of januari :eek:.
Hope this don't mess with ur head to mutch :m00:

Ah well everyone check ur schedule if u can make it @ saturday the 31 of januari 20:00 sharp in Domnan ( CET/GMT+1 ).

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
aint really a good time tbh..

friday.. or even a thursday better.. on saturdays u got peeps off work and downing much lager in town..

sunday clashes with another raid so out..

got both a mana menty and druid up for this.. just the timing..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i will help, btw anyone know if the belts are transferable, if so i will bring my hero, much better in there than a ranger (who i need the belt for)

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm ok for fridays too.

and yes the belts are transferable :) tested a few days ago

Okej Saturday is no good, hmm...
What day n time should we say ? ( not today ofc^^ )
I can make anyting 20.00 and forward to 24.00. (CET/GMT+1)

So you guys come with some suggestion n lets set a date n time?

PS. think we need some1 who done the quest b4 n can lead it and if not lead just some1 who finds her/his way in TS cus i don't :m00:

Welshbeast

Fledgling Freddie
My druid needs to finish this quest, once you all can agree on time i'll be there.

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
Welshbeast said:
My druid needs to finish this quest, once you all can agree on time i'll be there.

Just sort out a time, i need to finish it also.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be there if my hero is high enough when you set the date. (hes 42 atm)

emma

Loyal Freddie
im interested in doing this quest.. need the tank belt for my hero.

Okej seems like alot of ppl needs the quest now :cheers:

What u say about NEXT friday at 19:00 (gmt+1/CET)
We meet @ AF or something the move togther when we got little more then 1fg - 2 fg?

capo

Fledgling Freddie
oh no you moved it =(

imo sunday is alot better then friday/saturday, more ppl who are out on friday/saturday. Would be nice to have it later on today imo =)

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
What about early in the week, like Tuesday? I think there's a CF raid on Wednesday, Xfear raid on Thurs, folk go drinking Friday & Saturday, another Xfear raid on Sunday... so what about Monday / Tuesday? I'm thinking Tuesday to give people time to read the thread again =)

capo

Fledgling Freddie
I will try to hold a quest event tomorrow tuesday 18.00 for those willing to give it a try, doing a new post about this. If we don't get enough ppl (later today is a bit early maybee, but word spreads fast usually) I'll try it again on thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom