Rhoiwhyn's Necklace quest

E

equade

Ewo ppl :) Need your help.

Okay, i'm starting a raid for doing this quest, would interested ppl pls reply to this post, so that we can organize a raid for this?

We will take the last part, and maybe the first parts aswell, if someone needs to do that. This raid will be focused on the trip to Tur Suil though, to kill Abomos.

Thanks.

EDIT: The raid will take place this saturday at 14.00 CET. We meet up in Aalid Feie, at the stable master.
If you should have any problem comming, send me a mail with a request of when you think we should do it. equade@equade.net

If there's not ppl for atleast 2 fg's, or good enough chars to do this, we aren't going.
Oh, and hope someone know the way, hence i only have pointers from warcry quest describe.

C

Coccas

I wanna join with my warden as i really need belt from the quest :)

C

Cirion

I would like to join with my Blademaster, I have already missed 2 of these raids and dont want to miss another one

A

Asq

I can use the items for both my BM as well as my druid. Lemme know when.

C

CBH_Music

i need this 1 also with my champ. i'll try and msg u ingame or something :)

K

Kalinzir

i want to join too.. druid or ment, whatever you need;)

I

Icetril

I can join with my druid as well what date time?

P

PJS

I need it too :), when?
oh and 1fg isnt enough to get there

lvl 50 mana ment

E

Eleasias

need the belt for my hero aswell, im in xD

N

-Nuked-

my druid may be ready in time :) im in if it is

D

dexa

well solo to step 8 is easy so hope all that going have done/doing that before take off.

set a date and im sure many others that dident post will join in.

P

plexor

Subject to the date/time will bring my druid along (there may well be 3+ other Legends of Camelot members who wish to join)

O

old.Kerosene

If you don't mind a 42 Warden, I'm up for it too just so I can get a good look around TS. PBT is PBT after all.. :p

S

snozrick-retro

I wouldn't mind coming along for quest, would come in handy getting the belt from it. im a lvl 48 NS name autokarma :)

Argh just noticed need to be 49 hehe, well hopefully should be 49 by that time :)

also got a 49 NS friend that wants to come, called adverse.

M

mars

Originally posted by snozrick-retro
I wouldn't mind coming along for quest, would come in handy getting the belt from it. im a lvl 48 NS name autokarma :)

quest is 49 tho innit ;x

A

Amadon

need it on my hero, druid and chanter...
don't mind which u need :p

O

old.Laryssa

try to get 2fgs - Abomos can be rough sometimes :(

E

equade

Originally posted by equade
EDIT: The raid will take place this saturday at 14.00 CET. We meet up in Aalid Feie, at the stable master.
If you should have any problem comming, send me a mail with a request of when you think we should do it. equade@equade.net

E

Elric IA

Originally posted by old.Laryssa
try to get 2fgs - Abomos can be rough sometimes :(

I would recommend that not just for Abomos but to get down there even if it is for back up rezzers etc. TS low down is quite tough

B

boni_ofdavoid

Kill the queen after, shes dead easy compared to absymos.

L

Loranthas

I'll be there 2

I will bring Loranthas my 50 lvl chanter there, need this nice belt for my template ;)

O

old.Thanatlos

Hmm... still need that belt, i'll come look if you need a warden :)

L

lexie

I would like to join this raid aswell, need that belt to finish my sc template.

Lexie lvl 50 ns
Lexies lvl 50 nurture dr00d

E

equade

Ok dudes and dudettes, we meet in Aalid Feie at 1400 CET. We will leave 15 mins after, for Tur suil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom