RF Online

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
looks like a nice game, currently reading up on this one a future mmog is what we are lacking imo

Aada

Part of the furniture
Playing it right now.. its your standard MMORPG everything in the game has been done before.

Not really liking the whole move with your left click button feels like Lineage 2 and i hated that game.

The screen shots are misleading the graphics look nowhere near like the screen shots.

Running an x850pro 256mb and i thought this game would challenge my pc tbh but my pc kicks its arse ;/

Nothing special here guys.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well actually its pretty much open beta dude all the preorders are now allowed to play = open beta in a weeks time or so.

Really nothing that makes you go wow in this game.

Astral\

Fledgling Freddie
The pve part is pretty boring and oldfashioned, not something you would expect from a 2006 release.
The interface is also stiff, and horribly outdated by modern standards.

I'm level 23 atm in the beta, so I haven't tried much pvp yet.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
I wanted to try this out so preordered off game (i'll repent later!).

As yet I haven't got my beta key off them. Anyone know anyone else dishing out keys for preorders on UK soil?

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
ah well, is a shame there needs to be a good future mmog tbh, i dont think SWG lived up to what everyone expected there needs to be something out there which is different from the classic oldee stylee

Aada

Part of the furniture
Jebelious said:
ah well, is a shame there needs to be a good future mmog tbh, i dont think SWG lived up to what everyone expected there needs to be something out there which is different from the classic oldee stylee

Problem is i think most of the MMORPG community like fantasy over future ;/ i have to admit il play a good fantasy over a good future anyday.

Theres just something better about magic etc then guns blazing :(

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
been playing the beta all day and i have to disagree with some of the negative posts here.
the movement by left click is changed to wasd movement by pressing H.
not a massive problem then.
the gfx are lovely, i can only assume the person saying otherwise forgot to go to the setting section and switch a few bits on.
the pve is no better or worse than pve in other games.

Astral\

Fledgling Freddie
I was impressed the first day too. It doesn't last as you play through the game.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I only had to play for the first hour and i knew that i hated this game. Everything is bad,

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Aada said:
I only had to play for the first hour and i knew that i hated this game. Everything is bad,

It took you an hour to find out?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
have seen some peps whit RF in there signature... can u give ous a littel report of zthe game ? :)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm thinking about buying the game, but i've heard that it requires little skill and alot of grinding. Can anyone give some info about the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom