Rf on a scale tank

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Considering most enemy tanks use slash and its alot cheaper is it a good idea?

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
I use some rf parts on warden and tbh, i havent noticed dieing any faster than usual.

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Your AF will be lower in RF rather than scale plus restrictions on artifact use means you could not use RF artifacts (GSV etc) nor activate other artifacts as RF (WH, etc).

I cannot remember whether it is resist or absorb that is counted first in calculating damage taken but you would suffer less damage from slash but more from thrust (lower absorb) and a lot more from crush (lower absorb and 10% penalty) which is the opposite way fround from scale (slash hurts most followed by thrust then crush).

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
well i would use ml 9 leggins gov and scalars as slash of its only for crafted parts to save a couple of plats and hopefully not lose to much, and as slash is most used id hope to get away with it thats all

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
slah on gov scalars and leggings is scale ofc

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
If your torso and leggings are scale they have the biggest %age where you get hit (you get hit in torso most often followed by leggings cannot remember the order of other parts and the supposed percentages) so you will not negate too much slash damage. The other bits wont get hit as much so it might be ok for RF on there but if you do get hit on those bits, especialy by crush it will hurt more.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i have scale gov, scale scalers, scale ml9.10 leggings, the rest RF, i would wear all RF if i could, 90% of tanks use slash weapons, so it makes sence, the difference in absorb from scale to RF is more than made up with by the resist types of RF/scale. I use AF charges and hit around the 780ish AF mark (dont remember exact figure)

Scale 10% weak to slash
RF 10% strong to slash

Seeing as scale is probably the worst type of armour around,
its expensive
Its hard to get hold of
its got shit resists
go for RF imo.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Elricstormbringer said:
If your torso and leggings are scale they have the biggest %age where you get hit (you get hit in torso most often followed by leggings cannot remember the order of other parts and the supposed percentages) so you will not negate too much slash damage. The other bits wont get hit as much so it might be ok for RF on there but if you do get hit on those bits, especialy by crush it will hurt more.

afaik its something like 5% hands/boots 10% hat 20% arms/legs 40% chest, not 100% sure though

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
I can sell u some plats if u are missing some to buy scale ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom