Rezzing people conditionally is not good.

K

katzeyez

Originally posted by old.yaruar
I must be the only player who's been playing since 1st day full release who hasn't got a lvl 50 yet :rolleyes:

Nope, I've been playing since day 1 release and still not there yet (though if I can ever get into malmo I might just do it this weekend!). I had some issues deciding what character to realm/play. :)

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by katzeyez
Nope, I've been playing since day 1 release and still not there yet (though if I can ever get into malmo I might just do it this weekend!). I had some issues deciding what character to realm/play. :)

I only really play my main, there has been a lot of faffing about, exploring, doing RvR for a laugh since I was lvl 15 just don't have the time to play that much atm, and I'm refusing to do malmo as I really can't be bothered as I can't commit to sitting on my pc all day.... I'm over lvl 47.5 though........
I think in the first 3 months I put in over 20 days played and since then only another 10ish days...

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by greenfingers
what was the clerics name ?

Must have been Najwa - sounds like something the c*** would do

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Tigerius
Regarding the original situation, give some thought to this. The Cleric comes along to get a drop from a named mob, and if he rezzes you then that means you will kill it and he won't get the drop. So he'd in fact be shooting himself in the foot. Yes that could very well be considered a coldhearted way of looking at things, but no more so then "we were here first, our mob, you sit here and wait 1hr for repop". Now him demanding the drop might be the wrong way about it, but surely the deal sounds pretty ok to me, he gets what he is after and you get what you are after.

There's no way he could have taken that named mob by himself.
Also the group was full, so we couldn't invite her anyway.
And since it was an Epic quest, I dunno whether the Rezzer knew that and wanted to get the Epic quest item, which would be ridiculous..

Anyway, we didn't NEED her anway, we just released, so she ended up with nothing.

If people just say, I'm not gonna help you (i.e. rezz) unless there's something in it for me, there's be a lot of dead bodies lying around Albion PvE zones..(or graves anyway.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom