Revolution - the shame of it!!!

N

nerfdom

Revolution buffed to the eyeballs and gets killed by Wiley - who is totally unbuffed and does not use potions. Wiley did drop but even so Revolution did also - and nearly did first!! Picture ready to be shown as soon as i can figure out how to get it in a posting!

Now come on! I was guilty of creating a buffed SB - Honed - admittedly but that was because at the time Albs were everywhere and to step outside MPK was inviting mass ganking by infs!!. Also infs get all the points and debuff poison and all the rest of it - full stealth - i mean what are your excuses for buffing up?

Revolution is not the only one - Heffer and a few others - and as soon as i drop him i will also post it. If they get killed by a totally unbuffed sb that gets debuffed everytime he fights then they really should pack it in - cos if Wiley and every other sb gets buffed up they gonna drop like no tomorrow.

I want to hear your reasons for buffing plz!

Wiley - Thid SB
PS - saving pictures ready to post!

M

Master_de_roos

Mistress Phyliss does NOT have a buff bot.

So unless she is blessed by a local cleric, you are fighting nothing but a sharp stilletto wielding, poison totting mad Lady!

N

nerfdom

eh?

Hehe - well all i can say you must be getting full buffs off a ghost buffer then cos i got the pic to show it - so plz no telling porkies.

This is Revolution i am talking to now is it?

Buffed to the eyeballs as i said - full compliment of mega buffs - got the pic!!

Wiley

A

Aoln

lol, Revolution is me. :)
That fight i had just ported and left apk when you got the jump on me and i was also rez sick, even buffed thats going to be a hard fight for me ;)
still managed to drop you before you dropped me though :)

N

nerfdom

Revolution - buffs?

Why the hell are you buffing up m8? - yu do crazy damage - wot is the point?

Wiley

A

Aoln

Not always buffed, i'll admit i mostly am.
As you'll notice not many of the fights in Thidranki are 1 on 1 ( or from my experience :( ) so this way it makes it easier to be able to jump a group of 2-3 people and have a nice chance of winning.
Also since most of the fights are around the CK, almost every time i attack someone they'll run away to the CK and unbuffed i'd get my arse pumped full of them and drop in seconds.
Then finally, theres quite a few buffed mids i've fought too (also rez themselves with bot as fights are near ck:() so i sometimes need buffs to stand a chance against them :)

Not to mention you get to kick the crap out of everything :D

Edit: Blame your Bonedancer realm mates.

H

Heffer

come and get me!! ....im behind j00000!!

i was leveling a buffbot for my main it was thid lvl same time as my infil so thought5 wtf.....stop whinging bout ppl being buffed go get ebbe to buff u and then see if u stand a chance :p

A

Aoln

By the way, nerf you giving me an XP death, i can't be arsed to go visit a healer :p

N

nerfdom

Buffs

Well tis just fine in the game unbuffed - infact had some great fights with armsmen/pallies/friars etc. Also gives any newcomer a chance. If they meet someone like Revolution they are more than likely to pack the game in. I must admit i felt ashamed after going berserk with Honed. Hope you do too eventually. You are not gonna get good one on one fights buffed as you are for sure.

Wiley

N

nerfdom

Heffer

Heffer - take it from me i will find you on your own at some time or other m8 - and kill you before i cap out of Thid!! So keep them buffs up!

By the way guys yu sure do die a lot for buffed infs!!

Wiley

A

Aoln

Well ofcourse we`re going to die when fighting 6-7 mids who are getting healed while we get stunned...

And when i found you not with your mid zerg just now you didn't do too great did you?

N

nerfdom

?????

Eh? - after yu perfed me as i was running from the Hibs? - no i didn't - eh wot do you expect? I sure know my limitations and fighting you when yu are buffed is just plain daft - i can hurt you but not kill you that is for sure unless i am really lucky. But am not gonna get buffed to even the odds cos i had enough of it with Honed. If you think you are fighting fairly then carry on but nothing can stand up long to the type of punishment you are dishing out buffed m8. Anyways i should think you will cap quickly and move on - hopefully - honed capped in about 3 days i think it was - hope you do the same.

Wiley

H

Heffer

Originally posted by Aoln
Well ofcourse we`re going to die when fighting 6-7 mids who are getting healed while we get stunned...

And when i found you not with your mid zerg just now you didn't do too great did you?

we also killed the 4 hibs chasing him if im correct??

Look Wiley loose the zerg and go aroudn with just u and 1-2 other SB's and we will happily kill you if thats what you want but seriously going round with your zerg prooves your no better than us b00fedinfils!

N

nerfdom

Soloing?

I always solo m8 - but as you lot are buffed up to the hilt and going around together tis the last thing i want to do is to find you with no back up. Also you 2 are such a pain in the rear to the rest that tis my job to kill you and protect them - which i have done now a few times - hehe - saw my name on both your death messages not so long ago.

Keep it up lads - i just play the game and adjust to the change of circumstances. No hard feelings about you being buffed as i did it myself so can't complain. But your reasons are just not justifiable - and don't kid yourselves that they are!

Wiley

H

Heffer

not justifiable...tbh m8 you dont sound like a whingy tosser like some ppl do you sound like a decent guy and yes you did have your name on our death spam...but tbh only really cause you had your fg mids with you and lucky enough to get spam!

and well i lvl a bot....it happens to be lvl 21..not 24 cause i aint lvling it just for thid it acctually is pure co-incidence!

so whatever mate solo u do not which is fair eniough with us buffed infils go around with ya SB buddies and we can have some fun....but seriously i wouldnt lvl a bot just for thid im only using it because it happens to be that lvl!

N

nerfdom

Ah well!!!

I have had enough to be honest!!

Played a buffed SB and do not want to go down that road again but i can't play properly unbuffed. Am meeting infs that one minute hit me for 50 and the next hit me for over 100 (after buffing) using the same weapons? - and those are fast daggers for godsake - and me with full thrust/slash resist off sc gear!!

Maybe me playing Honed started this damn trend off with buffing in Thid - could well be my fault!

Anyways am meeting people i recognise that don't buff and am allowing them to live if i damage them too much. If i was to buff up again then nearly everything i meet would be left off the hook otherwise i would feel guilty!! This is just plain silly and has beaten me so am stopping playing the game!

As from last night i have stopped my 2 accounts and my girlie is stopping hers.

Have fun, though the way things are going i am not sure where such fun will come from.

Wiley

Users who are viewing this thread