Revminster

S

salazzarson

M8 where are you, i have a need to kill you or try to hehe

me and succi are having a nice little feud hehe, also i think we should all go hunt some middy scum together.

Cheers
Salazzar

S

salazzarson

bah thought i was going to get a chance tonight to fill Rev full of holes. I killed his Firby m8, was about to finish off his Infil m8 then it would have been a good old 1v1. But OH NOOO the intellectually challenged middies had to turn up and spoil our Fun.

Typical, they never realise they just are not wanted anywhere the stinking mids :)

See you soon Rev :)

Cheers
Sal

R

revminster

Originally posted by salazzarson
bah thought i was going to get a chance tonight to fill Rev full of holes. I killed his Firby m8, was about to finish off his Infil m8 then it would have been a good old 1v1. But OH NOOO the intellectually challenged middies had to turn up and spoil our Fun.

Typical, they never realise they just are not wanted anywhere the stinking mids :)

See you soon Rev :)

Cheers
Sal

I had just finished a little fight with Jadow in the room above the gate when I saw a deathmessage from you.

It wasn't gonna be a one-on-one cause Rachey was popping arrows in my back while I was engaged in melee with you Sal :) Also, the Inf you refer too must have been the ranger Sethai, who I was grouped with. :)

But I agree, too bad the mids showed up and interfered.

Looking forward to our next encounter.

/salute

D

Dorin

Dont hurt the lurikeen
if you do you will
suffer the consequences.

I

ignore

lurikeen cookies my fav, especially rangers theyre the crunchiest

I

iguk

erhm....as usuall I was slow:) and Revminster killed me last night at the stairs amg but it was the cleanest kill I have ever seen (on me) so a big /salute /bow to you Rev :)
might even get you someday when I can afford new waepons:)

O

opoc

Originally posted by ignore
lurikeen cookies my fav, especially rangers theyre the crunchiest

Well if you dont PA me i tend to beat you :p

Also remember the two greys you killed with your crossbow and we got you down to 15%, that was my alt (Taden) and fear him, he is now green con (lvl 36).

S

succi

cant say ive ever been beaten by a ranger , pa or not ^^

F

Falcon

Perhaps that's because you use IP in duels Succi :p

I

ignore

Originally posted by opoc

Well if you dont PA me i tend to beat you :p

Also remember the two greys you killed with your crossbow and we got you down to 15%, that was my alt (Taden) and fear him, he is now green con (lvl 36).

ooohh :fluffle: those 2 grey cons were soo fluffy and crunchy
well now that si is out ill finally be able to complete my resists, so you wont be bolting me for 100 odd :)

and i always pa you! /macro zega1 /stick 1 2 3 , /macro zega2 /vic /vic /kiss ;)

Users who are viewing this thread