Revminster

F

Fafnir

A small question about tonite. How many hits do a lvl 50 ranger have? Pity i used ip during the fight when we killed your group. You hit to dam fast for me slow dwarf.

O

Oldbone O

Rev is always maximum buffed..~1600-1800hp =)

F

Fafnir

And i nearly hit him down from full hp twice. :) Wish we had 10 spots on our hotbar would be easier to switch weapons so i could slam the moffo. :)

R

revminster

I have 1213 hp, and it's very very rare that I have a con buff since I solo alot.

I did a mistake in that fight Fafnir. I was going to shoot at you first but somehow I got your friend Alien targeted instead. :) I really didnt want you to come into melee range without taking some arrows first. :)
Well, it worked out fine anyway, glad you didn't have IP ready :D

Fuse_alb, you gotta be kidding me? :) I only have my selfbuffs.

F

Fafnir

:) So you have the almost the same hp as me. 1283 i think i have now. But will get more. :)

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Fafnir
:) So you have the almost the same hp as me. 1283 i think i have now. But will get more. :)

you really want to work on those hits fafnir, as a dorf you should be breaking 1350 with ease, and possibly over 1400 easily enough if you have some hits RAs too...

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.willowywicca

you really want to work on those hits fafnir, as a dorf you should be breaking 1350 with ease, and possibly over 1400 easily enough if you have some hits RAs too...

Well my con is capped. Getting aug con 2 and toughness from RA, and most of my items dont have any hits. And none of the items i've found with the resists i've got, dont give any +hits, just con or str. :( Have to get me some spellcrafted stuff, when that comes.

Users who are viewing this thread