Review: Community Event on the 2nd of Novembre

D

Damage

Howdy,

Yesterday our fourth Community Event took place! :D
Yet another fun JKA game and it's new gametype Siege.

An Half hour before the Community Event took place, I went in the server to add some usefull bind. The server had only 4 players in it.
When I joined the server five minutes after the Event started (3.05pm), there were 10 players ish. It was growing till a full server within a short amount of time. We've seen quite alot of familiar faces, which gives us great joy.

At the Community Event Siege, we played 3 diffent maps: Desert, Hoth and Korriban. Siege only has 3 standard map, I hope when a patch comes out, it includes some new siege maps aswell.

Siege is a gametype that's best played in a full server as there was at this Event :) But it also increases the chance of TeamKilling other teamplayers...
Never the less, both Teams were giving their best to archieve their objective.

Hoth and Desert:
Turrets and forceshield were deployed by Techs and with their Destructive Electro Pulse 2 gun they tried to slow down the up raising AT-ST and others who stood in their way.
While the other team tried to breach thru their defences and blow up everything within their path, with other words Rampage on the server! :D

Korriban:
The for some famous, for others less famous Jedi map.
While the Dark Jedi mined all the corridors to the rooms where the crystal were, the Light Jedi tried to break down their defences.
Every crystel was harder to take for the Light Jedi, because the Dark Jedi was forming an almost unbreakable powerblock around the last crystel (mainly the blue crystel). Without Absorb you were pushed/pulled into the lava and the path to the room was full of mines to slow down the scouts.
They fought brave but the defences didnt hold... the templedoor was destroyed...

At some moment we missed teh septer, some1 from the Jedi ran away with it till the wall of the altar was breach. Not a bad tactic if you ask me. ;)
But you need to know when to come back to place it on the altar :D

I've took a few screenshots of the score after 4pm.

shot0011.jpg

shot0012.jpg

shot0013.jpg

shot0014.jpg

The community Event was a good fun!

Till next Sunday ;)

Users who are viewing this thread