Revels

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have the munchies right now and there are two large bags of Revels in the cupboard. Should I be pig and eat both or so I stop being a lazy tart and cook something proper?

revels2.jpg

or...

pizza_pepperoni_pizza.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If revels are those choccie things and that pizza is "proper" food, well, might aswell pour the revels on the pizza, pop in the oven and get it over with.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Those use to be called Minstrels... :D =( That caused some hell in shops with me and Gotrag... Overpowered sweets.

But yes, melt them with pizza. Be a man!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oooh i love revels i like the coffee and the oragne ones best and b2 hates them so when we have a bag i get the test bitten coffee and orange ones!

test bitten sweets rock.

and i have to say im quite disapointed that this wasnt another of your

OMG Aldi are doing a revelish sweet for 1/3 the normal price and theyre 3000,000 times better!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
OMG Aldi are doing a revelish sweet for 1/3 the normal price and theyre 3000,000 times better!

I shall forward your suggestion onto Aldi post-haste! :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lidle do a m&m's rip off called hoppers but dont go there, way too sugary and gave me (me, ha!) a headache.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Revels all the way.

I have a skill in that i can detect coffe ones with great success i only miss 2 or 3 in a big bag the rest are destroyed as an abomination against me

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tis necter of the gods!!!

soze send me your coffee ones i wub em!

and the orange ones if you also dislike them i will trade you the raisin ones and the toffee ones. i'd call that fair tbh.

soze

I am a FH squatter
soze send me your coffee ones i wub em!

and the orange ones if you also dislike them i will trade you the raisin ones and the toffee ones. i'd call that fair tbh.

Coffe and some Orange for your Small Geezers

Ezteq

Queen of OT
done!

[edit] wait a mo, small geezers are the toffee and the raisin right? not like, my boobs or anything?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh i only really like the orange and coffee (you didnt know that did you lol) so i dont really know why i buy them for just 2 that i like, oh and cho you forgot the choccy minsterel ones

ha can always tell which ones they are...theyre flat! (just like my little geezers!)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oooh right sorry, was just thinking about boobs when you said that then i answered it then realised that it actually could have meant boobs (lil ones anyhoo) so thought i'd better ammend my post i mean i do like the orange and coffee ones but not enough to swap my jubs for tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom