Returning to DAOC

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

Seeing as Ywain has proved to be such a big hit, I thought I might give DAOC another try! I have a 50 friar on Gareth that I would like to move over. He is equipped with a classic template (thanks to Collegien from these boards for the crafted pieces) and currently speeced for excom.

My question is, as a bit of a DAOC newb, am I likely to get shunned for master level / RvR groups? Are friars popular for groups?

Thanks,
Nates

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

Seeing as Ywain has proved to be such a big hit, I thought I might give DAOC another try! I have a 50 friar on Gareth that I would like to move over. He is equipped with a classic template (thanks to Collegien from these boards for the crafted pieces) and currently speeced for excom.

My question is, as a bit of a DAOC newb, am I likely to get shunned for master level / RvR groups? Are friars popular for groups?

Thanks,
Nates

ML's are easy to get now, just kill peepe in rvr, gain BP's and buy em, simple :)

If you already have a boat load of BP's, chances are you can buy a load straight away, mlxp flows easy in rvr as well.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
As for rvr you probably won't get anything other than zerg groups unless you spec for heals, best way to get groups imo is to sit in the #ywain channel on irc.sorcery.net on irc, be there and say you're lfg and look for people needing you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom