Returning to DAoC...

T

-Thuganomics-

Lo all =o

Returning to DAoC after a long long break, I'm basically gonna be a newb all over again, just wanted to know if there is many guilds recruiting and wouldn't mind letting a newb in :p

Still thinking over which type of character to create, any suggestions? I'm thinking of creating a tank just not sure which is the most effective tank and best race to be or whatever, I have Shrouded Isles enabled :D

A

Aoami

If you want to be hated by every alb/hib in the world then a Savage is the way too go...Kobbie or Troll, h2h spec i think is the most popular choice.

T

-Thuganomics-

Savage eh? It's a new class since I quit so I'll probably give it a try, I'll take it that no guilds are looking for noobs anymore and ya have to be a certain level to get in or something?

I've only subscribed for a month just to see if I can get in to the groove of enjoying playing again

Thanks for your help =o

K

klonk

If you want to be slightly more original in your choice of tank, and at the same time not be gimp in rvr - roll a skald or a warrior. Both chainwearers, both used in grps in rvr atm (although warrior is less used than skald). Personally, I would roll a skald, as it is a nice mix of pure tank and support. If you want a pure tank, go warrior. But if you want a pure damagedealing light tank, go savage.

K

klonk

Yeah - support being all the handy things that is NOT considered damagedealing. The Skald's support-stuff: grp speed, insta DDs, insta Mezz, insta Speed Decrease, etc.

T

-Thuganomics-

Thanks for all the wb's :D

I'll keep a skald in mind, gonna look at some websites for character guides and see which I take a liking to the most :D

Users who are viewing this thread