returning, no 2nd account info tho

Outlander

Part of the furniture
ok so returning to the game after like 4 years or something. Never thought I would tbh and as such have misplaced all my 2nd account info such as login/password and most importantly the email address its attached to.

Is there any way to get access to the account? I dont know what help or support ppl to go to since the eu us takeover :eek: Just looking for someone to ask nicely to get my account back up and running again, any ideas? :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi mate <3

I have no idea how to help you, but I know others have been in same situation as you are in now

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
You will probably have to call the support line, and you need the original cd-key for the account :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
If you remember username and the email it was registrated on, you can go to https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/ and reclaim lost PW.

If you just remember the email, you can first go and ask for the username, and then for the pw.

BTW, Hey mate! Good to see you again, been a long time:p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Oh snap. Didnt really read the entire post. My previous post is useless..

And so is this one..

Outlander

Part of the furniture
nice to be back :) its been ages, weird ingame just picking up with ppl like I was away for the weekend but nice :) Im guessing its mythic customer support, on the mythic site? Or is it an eu support? thats what is getting me :( was hard enough getting the eu client to work :D nice to see you all btw :) <3:clap:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
You will probably have to call the support line, and you need the original cd-key for the account :)

ok emailed them and will probably call if I get no response soon :) have the cds somewhere i think so will just see what they say thanks :)

EDIT: oh and another thing, as I cba trolling through the endless posts before I go to bed, whats the score with tranfering to us servers anyway, I mean when will i go to log in and find I am now in burger land? eu servers are still nice but seem a bit too airy, or have I missed something?

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
I emailed them regarding the fact I lost the account info for main account and asked them what i need to do to prove it's mine and get it back, no response after a week :(

Vagabond

Fledgling Freddie
Outie you big purple nugget sucker!! No txt before you logged in?
Bah.. see you jimmeh..:ninja:

I never got a response after I mailed em for my account info, and that was about a week ago. I wouldn't bank on hearing anything back to be honest fella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom